Famous for its décor and exquisite buffet, Epsom Bistro is definitely worth a try. With a great selection of wine options, pairing your meal will be a breeze. Their menu consists of mostly continental and European dishes, all of which are delicious nonetheless. If you are in need of a sweet treat after your meal, Epsom Bistro has a sweet menu to tantalise your tastebuds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Espom Bistro is located in Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre.
Venue Name:Epsom Bistro
Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 19h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining