Famous for its décor and exquisite buffet, Epsom Bistro is definitely worth a try. With a great selection of wine options, pairing your meal will be a breeze. Their menu consists of mostly continental and European dishes, all of which are delicious nonetheless. If you are in need of a sweet treat after your meal, Epsom Bistro has a sweet menu to tantalise your tastebuds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
Espom Bistro is located in Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre.
Venue Name:Epsom Bistro
Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 19h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining