Famous for its décor and exquisite buffet, Epsom Bistro is definitely worth a try. With a great selection of wine options, pairing your meal will be a breeze. Their menu consists of mostly continental and European dishes, all of which are delicious nonetheless. If you are in need of a sweet treat after your meal, Epsom Bistro has a sweet menu to tantalise your tastebuds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Espom Bistro is located in Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre.
Venue Name:Epsom Bistro
Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 19h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining