Famous for its décor and exquisite buffet, Epsom Bistro is definitely worth a try. With a great selection of wine options, pairing your meal will be a breeze. Their menu consists of mostly continental and European dishes, all of which are delicious nonetheless. If you are in need of a sweet treat after your meal, Epsom Bistro has a sweet menu to tantalise your tastebuds.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
- Don’t Miss The Café Cru Spice Route Wine Event
- For The First Time, The Winter Sensation Slava’s SnowShow Is Coming To SA!
Espom Bistro is located in Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre.
Venue Name:Epsom Bistro
Indaba Hotel and Conference Centre,
William Nicol Drive
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 19h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining