Named after the well known shrine and museum in Bangkok Thailand (Erawan) which is believed to be respected by Thai people, Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar serves to fulfil a similar purpose. With a great menu selection in terms of Thai and sushi cuisine – from salmon to tuna sushi, sashimi, traditional Thai dumplings, salads and curries – it offers authentic Thai dishes that leave a lasting impression. Adorned by simple décor and an interesting menu, the great news is that you can bring your own favourite wine and enjoy it with your meals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar is situated at the Riverside Shopping Centre, corner of Bryanston Drive and River Road in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar
Riverside Shopping Centre, Corner Bryanston Drive & The River Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 11h30 - 22h00 Sunday 11h30 - 16h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 92 reviews
Sumendra N Says:
The food and service is amazing. This is a must eat Thai restaurant in Jhb. The prwn chips instead of bread rolls is a great and very tasty touch. The dim sum is to die for especially the crispy...
Erawan has great and different food. Their crispy fried fish is my best. The dim sum was great. The duck and pancake was diss appointing because the duck was dry and cold. What kind of spoiled the...
Excellent service & excellent food!! If you love sushi and Thai food and you haven't been to Erawan you are missing out! The best authentic tasting Thai food outside Thailand. Freshly prepared for...