Named after the well known shrine and museum in Bangkok Thailand (Erawan) which is believed to be respected by Thai people, Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar serves to fulfil a similar purpose. With a great menu selection in terms of Thai and sushi cuisine – from salmon to tuna sushi, sashimi, traditional Thai dumplings, salads and curries – it offers authentic Thai dishes that leave a lasting impression. Adorned by simple décor and an interesting menu, the great news is that you can bring your own favourite wine and enjoy it with your meals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar is situated at the Riverside Shopping Centre, corner of Bryanston Drive and River Road in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar
Riverside Shopping Centre, Corner Bryanston Drive & The River Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 11h30 - 22h00 Sunday 11h30 - 16h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 106 reviews
We had a wonderful meal here. Portions were large and taste was great. And of course make sure the heat level is Thai style, if you like it hot.
Leader L Says:
Great food, good service! Excellent tapas however, some are a bit pricey. Will return for another feast!
I have made a booking for this a while ago. I confirmed the booking via sms yesterday and then an email to say my booking was cancelled. I am very disappointed with this and ask why the booking...