Named after the well known shrine and museum in Bangkok Thailand (Erawan) which is believed to be respected by Thai people, Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar serves to fulfil a similar purpose. With a great menu selection in terms of Thai and sushi cuisine – from salmon to tuna sushi, sashimi, traditional Thai dumplings, salads and curries – it offers authentic Thai dishes that leave a lasting impression. Adorned by simple décor and an interesting menu, the great news is that you can bring your own favourite wine and enjoy it with your meals!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar is situated at the Riverside Shopping Centre, corner of Bryanston Drive and River Road in Bryanston.
Venue Name:Erawan Thai Restaurant and Bar
Riverside Shopping Centre, Corner Bryanston Drive & The River Road, Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday 11h30 - 22h00 Sunday 11h30 - 16h00
Price Range:R300 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 102 reviews
There is no doubt that the food quality and variety will be hard to beat. Like others, we experienced the Prawn Roof specialty. It, like all the food, was stunning. We were glad to be able to enjoy...
We took an Australian visitor to lunch and decided to try Erawan, not far from where the vistor was staying. Primrose served us, prompt and attentive. We ordered a bottle of water for the table...
Six friends, all over 60, decided on a Thai-type meal and we chose Erawans. To our delight the restaurant charges 25 percent less on a Monday or Tuesday, even on drinks. I shared crispy duck with...