How to create and maintain your own website
Monday, 21st, Tuesday, 22nd and Wednesday, 23rd of April 2008.
In this 3-day workshop you will not only learn how to create your own website, but also know how to do your own maintenance.
Here’s what you’ll get:
– Your very own website, done professionally by you during the course
– Your own domain name (www.mybrilliantwebsite.co.za) (value R350)
– Hosting for your site for 3 months (value R450)
– E-mail boxes
– E-mail to SMS
– Course material
– Step by step guidance from a professional
– Small classes
– Certificate of completion
– Software to the value of R750
You get over half your money back before you even start with your website!
It’s really easy!
If you are fairly familiar with your computer and are able to use a word processor and can surf the net – you will be more than able to create your own website.
You will learn:
– Just the facts to get your website on the web as soon as possible
– How to plan your site
– No difficult and unnecessary HTML
– Good design techniques
– How to add exciting little interactive touches
– How to put it all together to get a professional website
– How to maintain your website afterwards
All this for far less than the price of simple website – R3 495.00.
To book your seat, contact Vicky on the details alongside or visit the website alongside for more information.
Space is limited so book now!
Next course: Monday, 21st, Tuesday, 22nd and Wednesday, 23rd of April 2008.