This European/Italian deli, set inside the Bryanston Shopping Centre, is a relaxed space where you can enjoy some delicious meals and sample some a variety of good coffee. The menu has a very wide range of options from starters, salads, burgers, pastas, pizza and of course dessert. Europa also offers a separate Halaal menu. The food prices are reasonable and this makes it a good spot to get a quick lunch, were light meals, from veggie wraps and salads to Veal Europa, one of their classic pasta dishes and much more are on offer. The setting is also child-friendly, making it an ideal spot for a family gathering.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
Europa is a franchise and can be found throughout SA. This branch is situated within the Bryanston Shopping Centre.
Venue Name:Europa Bryanston
Bryanston Shopping Centre, Shop 3, Corner of William Nicol & Ballyclare Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Tuesday: 6h30 - 18h00, Wednesday - Friday: 6h30 - 22h00, Saturday: 7h30 - 23h00, Sunday: 7h30am - 21h30
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 12 reviews
i was feeling for a toasted cheese , unfortunately it was not on the menu , but the waiter told me , that they will make it for , I can choose my bread and the cheese , mozzarella or cheddar .
Service is prompt if indifferent - staff seem a bit disengaged. The food and coffee were just ok. The cake was slightly under-baked.
Anthea Memory A Says:
Service excruciatingly slow! Restaurant not busy at all, so no excuse. Chicken livers pleasant. Vegetable pasta selection bland and not at all tasty. Would I return? maybe not.