Europa is an upmarket, contemporary, casual dining family restaurant. It specialises in authentic Italian cuisine while the café offers an overall European style set-up. Europa’s menu has a variety of home-made pizza, pasta, fresh coffee, all coupled with a relaxing ambiance – a perfect restaurant to meet with friends over breakfast and coffee. Also works for those who would like to bring their entire family for a pleasant Sunday lunch.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
There are many branches of this franchise. This particular Europa is located in Fourways Mall, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Europa Fourways
Shop G16, Fourways Mall,
Cnr Witkoppen & William Nicol Drive, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 8h00 - 18h00
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 87 reviews
While shopping we passed this restuarant and noticed that it was certified Halaal. On Saturday 8 July 2017, my family and I visited this establishment for breakfast. We ordered 1 Salmon Benedict and...
For breakfast my husbands eggs and toast were mediocre, my eggs on a tomato base was most disappointing - there was no toast to go with it. The fresh juice was tasteless. The pizza that we ordered...
The food was good, all four of us enjoyed our choice of meal Waiter was extremely pleasant, and help to make the evening more enjoyable.