Europa is an upmarket, contemporary, casual dining family restaurant. It specialises in authentic Italian cuisine while the café offers an overall European style set-up. Europa’s menu has a variety of home-made pizza, pasta, fresh coffee, all coupled with a relaxing ambiance – a perfect restaurant to meet with friends over breakfast and coffee. Also works for those who would like to bring their entire family for a pleasant Sunday lunch.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
There are many branches of this franchise. This particular Europa is located in Fourways Mall, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Europa Fourways
Shop G16, Fourways Mall,
Cnr Witkoppen & William Nicol Drive, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 8h00 - 18h00
Price Range:R175 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 86 reviews
For breakfast my husbands eggs and toast were mediocre, my eggs on a tomato base was most disappointing - there was no toast to go with it. The fresh juice was tasteless. The pizza that we ordered...
The food was good, all four of us enjoyed our choice of meal Waiter was extremely pleasant, and help to make the evening more enjoyable.
Three friends and I stayed at African Pride Melrose Arch and ate at Europa located just down the street on September 28. The food was delicious (my friends are still raving about the Tuscan Chicken...