Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
marguerite c Says:
A good place to have a quick meal or a coffee/milkshake. Food is nice, service is not fantastic but not terrible. All in all it's pretty average and just what you'd expect from a chain. Can't really...
A feel-good spot full of happy diners, this was a good stopover with a good lunch-time breakfast and warm, friendly, efficient service.
Anthea Memory A Says:
Stopping by for a light lunch, although our waiter tried his best, the overall experience at this restaurant was lacking in many ways. Haloumi not cooked properly (soggy), we returned and...