Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 21 reviews
Anthea Memory A Says:
Stopping by for a light lunch, although our waiter tried his best, the overall experience at this restaurant was lacking in many ways. Haloumi not cooked properly (soggy), we returned and...
Came here before movie for a dinner,pasta half portion was generous and service attentive ,pasta okay
We traveled to Rosebank mall with Gautrain and had brunch at Europa. I do not remember the names of the dishes we chose, but one was with crispy chicken strips and I chose the crispy Salmon on a...