Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
We traveled to Rosebank mall with Gautrain and had brunch at Europa. I do not remember the names of the dishes we chose, but one was with crispy chicken strips and I chose the crispy Salmon on a...
Raydeen Winston R Says:
This morning the 18/04/2017 at 09:30 I ordered two toasted egg, bacon and cheese sandwiches from Europa Rosebank. I confirmed my order with the waiter and I also commented on the cost of the...
My daughter and I went here for a cup of tea and a milk shake. We chose this restaurant as the others were all so busy. Staff were pleasant and service good.