Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 22 reviews
A feel-good spot full of happy diners, this was a good stopover with a good lunch-time breakfast and warm, friendly, efficient service.
Anthea Memory A Says:
Stopping by for a light lunch, although our waiter tried his best, the overall experience at this restaurant was lacking in many ways. Haloumi not cooked properly (soggy), we returned and...
Came here before movie for a dinner,pasta half portion was generous and service attentive ,pasta okay