Europa has always been about friends, family, conversation and good food. It’s a little piece of the old Italian countryside mixed with a pinch of rustic city vibe. Grab the friends; grab the family and go experience food the way it’s supposed to be served – with a smile. It’s the perfect spot for a coffee date, too.
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
Europa is an Italian cafe which specialises in authentic Italian food and drink.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 16 reviews
I have never been very impressed with this Europa but it used to be quite a nice place to sit outside for a cup of coffee. Since the mall was renovated a few years ago, the outside area is not that...
what an absolute disappointment and disgrace Europa turned out to be. we were a large group of +20 people and had called the day before to reserve and were told that they have a fixed menu for big...
Place is neat and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful but not impress with the cake I ate. For the price you I was expecting better. Cake was dry and small. Do not recommend the cake...