Europa is an upmarket, contemporary, casual dining family restaurant specialising in authentic Italian cuisine. The café offers a European style set-up, boasting a variety of home-made pizza, pasta, fresh coffee and a relaxing ambience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
Europa can be found throughout SA and offers diners a great vibe hangout area plus some Europa‘s have free wi-fi.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 87 reviews
While shopping we passed this restuarant and noticed that it was certified Halaal. On Saturday 8 July 2017, my family and I visited this establishment for breakfast. We ordered 1 Salmon Benedict and...
For breakfast my husbands eggs and toast were mediocre, my eggs on a tomato base was most disappointing - there was no toast to go with it. The fresh juice was tasteless. The pizza that we ordered...
The food was good, all four of us enjoyed our choice of meal Waiter was extremely pleasant, and help to make the evening more enjoyable.