Europa is an upmarket, contemporary, casual dining family restaurant specialising in authentic Italian cuisine. The café offers a European style set-up, boasting a variety of home-made pizza, pasta, fresh coffee and a relaxing ambience.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – February 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
Europa can be found throughout SA and offers diners a great vibe hangout area plus some Europa‘s have free wi-fi.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 83 reviews
Three friends and I stayed at African Pride Melrose Arch and ate at Europa located just down the street on September 28. The food was delicious (my friends are still raving about the Tuscan Chicken...
Sam M Says:
There was a good range of food and drinks. It had a reasonable priced menu. The waitress was very friendly and pleasant. Service was quick.
Atmosphere: outdoorsy chill spot, popular in both the winter and summer months. Great location in Melrose Arch for meeting up with friends for a coffee, cocktails, drinks and great food!