Want to look on trend and feel comfortable at the same time? Then be sure to head to Factorie for trendy, hip, and fashionable clothing that’s sure to make a statement. And, best of all, their clothing prices won’t bust the bank.
No matter what the season, Factorie is sure to have something to complement your style. They offer everything from stylish tees, comfy hoodies and jackets, and funky jeans, to trendy accessories that will bring your whole look together. Catering for both men and women, there is bound to be something that catches your eye at Factorie.
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Factorie sells a selection of trendy and fashionable clothing.
Venue Name:Factorie – Nelson Mandela Square
Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City, corner Rivonia Road and 5th Street, Sandton, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1991 reviews
Mandela square may have some history but there is nothing there other than a statue of Nelson Mandela and some restaurants. During the day it's safe but night time it starts to become a little...
The Sandton Mall surrounds a 40 ft statue of Nelson Mandela. The self proclaimed "best" hotel is also situated there. That would be the Michael Angelo. There are several hotels at the square as well...
Fabulous early evening great ambience just lacking some local vocal or instrumental talent to enjoy whilst appreciating the mild winters evenings in jhb. Tasha is a great spot