Unlock new answers to a healthy midlife through Fairlady’s innovative body and mind workshops.
Join Fairlady for an invigorating Saturday morning of inspiration and up-to-the-minute advice from experts in the fields of health and psychology, who will be discussing these topics:
– The psychology of weight loss
– Optimising your energy and health
– The role of supplements and healing foodstuffs
– Nurturing yourself, relieving stress, and achieving tranquillity
– Finding clarity and meaning in life
– Overcoming obstacles to achieving your dreams
– Dealing with the emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual challenges that come with midlife
The Experts are:
Dr Linda Friedland, medical doctor, author, health expert for 3 Talk and international health consultant. She is the author of “SELF – The Essential Health and Life Guide for Today’s Woman”, and will be discussing “Women’s Blueprint for an Extraordinary Life”.
Clinton Gahwiler, a health and sports psychologist, runs the psychology practice at the Sports Science Institute of SA. He will be presenting “Mind the Scale: The Psychology of Weight Loss”, and sharing practical ideas for achieving your dreams.
Margie Orford, author of “Fabulously 40 and Beyond”. She will be covering the questions that women ask themselves at 40, as well as the extraordinary ways that we deal with midlife.
Book your place as early as possible: email or call Kate (contact links alongside).
Saturday, 28th of October 2006
Rosebank Park Hyatt Hotel, Johannesburg
8.00am – 13.00pm
R250 per person and include a scrumptious breakfast and a six-month subscription to Fairlady. Subscribers pay only R200 per person.