On a peaceful old farm, 20 minutes from Sandton, Pretoria and Krugersdorp, lies this peaceful venue, owned and managed by a Swiss couple.
The Chapel, reminiscent of an old village church with its beautiful hand made windows, nestles amongst a grove of trees. (seats 150±). The Chapel can also be booked for small weddings. Their ministers will handle all the necessary paper work.
The Hall with its elegant chandeliers, mirrors, white drapes and parquet dance floor seats from 100 to 200. The Farmhouse offers a lovely tropical patio and seats 80. A pavilion for outdoor ceremonies is also available.
The beautifully landscaped gardens are filled with colour and are ideal for photo sessions. The gardens are evergreen and perfect for winter weddings. After your ceremony, drinks and snacks will be served to your guests in the garden while you have photos taken.
The “Arum Lily Hall”
Minimum 100 people maximum 200. Includes garden area and swimming pool. In order to make a reservation a deposit of R4000 is required for the “Hall”.
The “Camellia Room”
Minimum 40 people maximum 90. Tropical patio and private garden. In order to make a reservation a deposit of R3000 is required for the “Restaurant”.
– White curtains and draping are included in the venue charge, as are standard cutlery, crockery, tablecloths and overlays.
– Waiters are included , but a gratuity will be appreciated.
– Linen serviettes and round tables are available.
– Security will be provided for your cars at no extra charge.
– They only cater for one wedding a day per venue.