If you are looking for an extraordinary café experience, Fego Caffé should be on top of your list. With a passion for café style dining, impeccable customer service, and an exquisite ambience to indulge in great coffee and a fulfilling light meal, Fego Caffé awaits. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch meals for those on-the-go. Fego is definitely worth a try, being cost effective and a wholesome café experience, you won’t regret it!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Fego Caffé is a franchise restaurant. This one is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Fego Caffé
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd Montecasino
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 – 23h00 Tuesday – Thursday: 07h00 – 00h00 Friday: 07h00 – 14h00 Saturday: 08h00 - 14h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 23h00
Price Range:R90 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 18 reviews
This was recommended by colleague and just experienced the best variant of coffee, with colorful ambiance
Jean B Says:
Went for a breakfast brunch The food was well presented and fair portions The service was quick and efficient
Melwyn Bob M Says:
After dinner we had desert here. The red velvet cake was good. The chocolate mouse was average. Coffee was excellent.