If you are looking for an extraordinary café experience, Fego Caffé should be on top of your list. With a passion for café style dining, impeccable customer service, and an exquisite ambience to indulge in great coffee and a fulfilling light meal, Fego Caffé awaits. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch meals for those on-the-go. Fego is definitely worth a try, being cost effective and a wholesome café experience, you won’t regret it!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
Fego Caffé is a franchise restaurant. This one is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Fego Caffé
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd Montecasino
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 – 23h00 Tuesday – Thursday: 07h00 – 00h00 Friday: 07h00 – 14h00 Saturday: 08h00 - 14h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 23h00
Price Range:R90 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 29 reviews
I had most of my morning meetings at FEGO when I travelled to Johannesburg. I received the exact level of service I wanted which included staff who knew when to attend me and when to give me the...
Pieter H Says:
Waiter very friendly when we got there. Pathetic service after drinks were served. Place virtually empty but still my food took ages to come ( my family almost finished with theirs). Nobody botherer...
Perfect for for a quick coffee. The baked Bar-One cheesecake was delicious and fresh. The friendly waiter "Derick" was quick and efficient.