If you are looking for an extraordinary café experience, Fego Caffé should be on top of your list. With a passion for café style dining, impeccable customer service, and an exquisite ambience to indulge in great coffee and a fulfilling light meal, Fego Caffé awaits. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch meals for those on-the-go. Fego is definitely worth a try, being cost effective and a wholesome café experience, you won’t regret it!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Culinary Storytelling - A Food Wine Book Experience
- The Illusionists South Africa Tour
- Caramel Sundaes Presents Strawberry Feels
- Alan Committie - Planet Mirth
- A Christmas Carol at Montecasino
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- Cinderella On Ice
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
Fego Caffé is a franchise restaurant. This one is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Fego Caffé
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd Montecasino
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 – 23h00 Tuesday – Thursday: 07h00 – 00h00 Friday: 07h00 – 14h00 Saturday: 08h00 - 14h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 23h00
Price Range:R90 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 33 reviews
Sunil N Says:
The waitress was excellent. The chicken chipotle quesadilla was of terrible quality. The chicken seemed to be shredded into microns and lacked flavour. There was too little chicken, insufficient...
Tsandzeka M Says:
Initially, my friend and I did not want to go ,but the cakes on display kept calling us until we fell for it and we do not regret.
Louise S Says:
Lovely all around experience... little bit better lighting for us older fogies to see the menu would be nice.