If you are looking for an extraordinary café experience, Fego Caffé should be on top of your list. With a passion for café style dining, impeccable customer service, and an exquisite ambience to indulge in great coffee and a fulfilling light meal, Fego Caffé awaits. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch meals for those on-the-go. Fego is definitely worth a try, being cost effective and a wholesome café experience, you won’t regret it!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Fego Caffé is a franchise restaurant. This one is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Fego Caffé
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd Montecasino
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 – 23h00 Tuesday – Thursday: 07h00 – 00h00 Friday: 07h00 – 14h00 Saturday: 08h00 - 14h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 23h00
Price Range:R90 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 28 reviews
Pieter H Says:
Waiter very friendly when we got there. Pathetic service after drinks were served. Place virtually empty but still my food took ages to come ( my family almost finished with theirs). Nobody botherer...
Perfect for for a quick coffee. The baked Bar-One cheesecake was delicious and fresh. The friendly waiter "Derick" was quick and efficient.
Visited the casino and wanted to have breakfast but not the usual bacon, etc. We all had toasted sandwiches which were delicious. The service was quick. Picture taken of one of the buildings when...