If you are looking for an extraordinary café experience, Fego Caffé should be on top of your list. With a passion for café style dining, impeccable customer service, and an exquisite ambience to indulge in great coffee and a fulfilling light meal, Fego Caffé awaits. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch meals for those on-the-go. Fego is definitely worth a try, being cost effective and a wholesome café experience, you won’t regret it!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Fego Caffé is a franchise restaurant. This one is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Fego Caffé
Cnr of William Nicol & Witkoppen Rd Montecasino
Opening Hours:Monday: 07h00 – 23h00 Tuesday – Thursday: 07h00 – 00h00 Friday: 07h00 – 14h00 Saturday: 08h00 - 14h00 Sunday: 08h00 – 23h00
Price Range:R90 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 24 reviews
Charl C Says:
Was okay. Not great. Service was quick and friendly. Would go there again. Weird that we got a wimpy cup. Although there is no wimpy nearby.
Popped in for late night coffee and dessert. Service was prompt as was the coffee and cake delivery. Not the best I've had but certainly very acceptable as one would expect from the franchise. Would...
shuhana h Says:
Stopped over for a late night coffee and cake treat - our waiter was welcoming & superb. I was really impressed with their selection of delectable cakes and sweet treats. I indulged in a cross...