Fishmonger is a seafood eatery that serves traditional Mediterranean seafood and fish dishes. Their menu offers a wide variety of shellfish, fresh line fish and sushi. Non-fish eaters are not left out and have a choice between organic beef dishes, Portuguese flame-grilled chicken as well as other Portuguese dishes. Fresh Portuguese side rolls and grilled pangasius and fried calamari are also some of their offerings. The atmosphere is very business-orientated during weekdays at lunchtime, yet weekends offer a more family orientated vibe. Dinner services have a relaxed vibe that works well for any occasion of choice, from family time to romantic dinners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Vintage With Love Joburg 2018
- The Cover Ups
- Polotiqe Ultimate Shopping & Lunch @ Jackson’s
- #WeTry: Shelli NT Went Sky Dining
- Bryanston Organic Market The Coal Train Marimba Band
- Bryanston Organic Market Chilled Cafe
- Checking Out Sneaker Shack
- Bryanston Organic and Natural Market
- #SupportLocal - There's A Hidden Gem of A Bakery At The River Club
- Crafts Alive At Bryanston Organic Market
- Birdz Has Landed In Bryanston
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
Fishmonger is situated within Nicloway Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive,Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 21h30 Tuesday – Saturday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 22h00 Sunday: 12h00-15h30, 18h00 – 21h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 75 reviews
Fresh fish and well cooked. the atmosphere was great. Mains were great especially the silver fish, very tasty. Desserts not so good. Also found the pricing to be a bit high for the dishes served.
Great selection of fresh fish and shellfish. Great fresh oysters and perfectly cooked Langoustine. The other dishes all looked really good. The red snapper was apparently good but not exceptional. As...
Stefano B Says:
Very good foods, fishes and vegetables well cooked, waiters friendly. Try a visit and you remain amazing