Fishmonger is a seafood eatery that serves traditional Mediterranean seafood and fish dishes. Their menu offers a wide variety of shellfish, fresh line fish and sushi. Non-fish eaters are not left out and have a choice between organic beef dishes, Portuguese flame-grilled chicken as well as other Portuguese dishes. Fresh Portuguese side rolls and grilled pangasius and fried calamari are also some of their offerings. The atmosphere is very business-orientated during weekdays at lunchtime, yet weekends offer a more family orientated vibe. Dinner services have a relaxed vibe that works well for any occasion of choice, from family time to romantic dinners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Fishmonger is situated within Nicloway Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive,Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 21h30 Tuesday – Saturday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 22h00 Sunday: 12h00-15h30, 18h00 – 21h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 60 reviews
It was a good 10minute wait after we'd been given a table before we were even given menus to look at. Our waiter eventually came, from there things started to get better. Oysters, grilled squid...
Gail H Says:
Fish is by no means inexpensive anymore, however Fishmonger prepare and deliver the fish very well and substantial portions, fabulous environment and super manager.
We've eaten here a few times and fish is always fresh and well cooked. Not the cheapest fish restaurant but generous portions, consistent quality and great service.