Fishmonger is a seafood eatery that serves traditional Mediterranean seafood and fish dishes. Their menu offers a wide variety of shellfish, fresh line fish and sushi. Non-fish eaters are not left out and have a choice between organic beef dishes, Portuguese flame-grilled chicken as well as other Portuguese dishes. Fresh Portuguese side rolls and grilled pangasius and fried calamari are also some of their offerings. The atmosphere is very business-orientated during weekdays at lunchtime, yet weekends offer a more family orientated vibe. Dinner services have a relaxed vibe that works well for any occasion of choice, from family time to romantic dinners.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
Fishmonger is situated within Nicloway Shopping Centre in Bryanston.
Nicolway Shopping Centre, William Nicol Drive,Bryanston, Johannesburg
Opening Hours:Monday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 21h30 Tuesday – Saturday: 12h00 – 15h30, 18h00 – 22h00 Sunday: 12h00-15h30, 18h00 – 21h30
Price Range:R200 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 72 reviews
Stefano B Says:
Very good foods, fishes and vegetables well cooked, waiters friendly. Try a visit and you remain amazing
The manager always greets you like a long lost friend, when he doesn't know who you are, a bit over the top....! The service/waiters are always great and in general the food doesn't often...
I'm strange but nearly often find that friendly service goes a a long way to rating a restaurant in the upper segment.The food was first class and well prepared,We went with a small group of 3,each...