Floyd’s 99 Barbershop boasts a relaxed atmosphere, where the stylists are fun and funky and keen to try new things. They have great coffee for clients and a love for good music. Floyd’s has a unique formula of high quality (looking like a rockstar) at reasonable prices. This attracts customers of all ages with a traditional offering of hair cutting, barbering and colour services. To find out more about Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
Floyd’s 99 Barbershop is a rocker themed barber shop for men and women, situated in Fourways Crossing.
Venue Name:Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways
Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre, c/o William Nicol & Sunset Blvd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 – 18h00, Saturday: 08h30 - 05h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R50 - R950
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails