Floyd’s 99 Barbershop boasts a relaxed atmosphere, where the stylists are fun and funky and keen to try new things. They have great coffee for clients and a love for good music. Floyd’s has a unique formula of high quality (looking like a rockstar) at reasonable prices. This attracts customers of all ages with a traditional offering of hair cutting, barbering and colour services. To find out more about Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Floyd’s 99 Barbershop is a rocker themed barber shop for men and women, situated in Fourways Crossing.
Venue Name:Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways
Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre, c/o William Nicol & Sunset Blvd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 – 18h00, Saturday: 08h30 - 05h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R50 - R950
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails