Floyd’s 99 Barbershop boasts a relaxed atmosphere, where the stylists are fun and funky and keen to try new things. They have great coffee for clients and a love for good music. Floyd’s has a unique formula of high quality (looking like a rockstar) at reasonable prices. This attracts customers of all ages with a traditional offering of hair cutting, barbering and colour services. To find out more about Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Floyd’s 99 Barbershop is a rocker themed barber shop for men and women, situated in Fourways Crossing.
Venue Name:Floyd’s 99 Barbershop Fourways
Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre, c/o William Nicol & Sunset Blvd, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 9h00 – 18h00, Saturday: 08h30 - 05h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 15h00
Price Range:R50 - R950
Type of Pamper:Hair and Nails