Food Lover’s Market hosts the small and intimate Food Lover’s Cafe in store, which was formerly known as Fruit & Veg City. It’s a convenient café to catch a meal after shopping at Nicolway Shopping Centre. They have an all-round varied menu, which caters for all cuisines. Some firm favourites include egg and bacon tramezzinis, breakfast cups, wraps, French toast with avo and banana and their famous butternut salad. Also, every Friday they have a sushi special with half price sushi!
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
Food Lover’s Cafe is located in Nicolway Shopping Centre, on William Nicol Drive, Bryanston.
Venue Name:Food Lover’s Cafe
Shop U20 Nicolway Shopping Centre,
William Nicol Drive,
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00- 18h00, Saturday: 08h00 - 18h00, Sunday: 09h00 - 16h00
Price Range:R150 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 4 reviews
One of our local shopping malls great coffee and cheese croissants served by efficient and friendly staff always a great place to chill after shopping the breakfast buffet on weekends is good value...
A huge selection of Lunch dishes, it is a nice alternative to your everyday lunch venue. You can get lunch and finish your shopping at one venue. Prices are reasonable.
Jonathan C Says:
I was impressed by the service and helpfulness. The food was very good and I would recommend this to people who are looking for a good place to eat out.