Located a kilometre away from the Johannesburg Zoo is the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff. The hotel features an extensive gorgeous garden, fitness centre, kids’ club and a restaurant.
Guests can look forward to elegant air conditioned rooms that come complete with a stunning seating area. A flat-screen television and minibar is offered in each room with extra goodies such as an iPod dock, free WiFi and wired internet.
A variety of restaurants and menus that include African and international culinary delights and flavours can be expected. The Cellar Door allows guests to engage in wine pairing in an intimate dining room. The nature-inspired spa at the hotel offers a sauna, hot tub and a range of treatments to ensure your relaxation.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff is located on Jan Smuts in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 399 reviews
Cristina G Says:
Bathtoom toilet broken, shower broken, bed matress to soft , bad service, it takes 40 minutes for a coffee, they forget your order, they don t replace shower gel. Poor service orverall. Nice spa...
Stayed in Johannesburg for two nights at the start of wonderful visit to South Africa. The hotel is very nice, the rooms were pleasant and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. The...
Sabine L Says:
Every moment of the our stay was impeccable. The professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff gives one a genuine feel Attention to details from room designs to a charming hill side locations...