Located a kilometre away from the Johannesburg Zoo is the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff. The hotel features an extensive gorgeous garden, fitness centre, kids’ club and a restaurant.
Guests can look forward to elegant air conditioned rooms that come complete with a stunning seating area. A flat-screen television and minibar is offered in each room with extra goodies such as an iPod dock, free WiFi and wired internet.
A variety of restaurants and menus that include African and international culinary delights and flavours can be expected. The Cellar Door allows guests to engage in wine pairing in an intimate dining room. The nature-inspired spa at the hotel offers a sauna, hot tub and a range of treatments to ensure your relaxation.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get Dad Something Awesome From SHF This Father's Day
- A Guide To Baby's 1st Birthday
- Getting To Know Naturelle Fibre
- Bold Light Fixtures And Where To Get Them
- Night Markets In The City
- Builders Has All Your Gas Needs Covered This Winter
- Winter School Holiday Getaway Spots Near The City
- Winter Wedding Venues With Fireplaces To Keep You Warm
- The 411 On Teething
- Kids' Playroom Essentials
- Win A Fundraising Event At The Barnyard Theatre!
- Guide To Baby's First Haircut For Dad
Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff is located on Jan Smuts in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 481 reviews
Paul B Says:
...with exemplary staff, courteous and attentive. A beautiful room with a great view. Well recommended at a fair price for a 5 star property and a nice restaurant; food only above average rather than...
We enjoyed the stay although short. The staff friendly and the fast golf carts up and down the hill to the room a definite must. The staff at reception exceptional and they answer calls quickly and...
We were met by our hotel driver immediately when we left the aircraft and wished through immigration with his assistance. Our room was ready at 0900 and we pampered throughout the day while we...