Fournos Bakery, as the name suggests, is a bakery and restaurant who serve up delicious breads, baked goods and meals. They have delicious and decadent cakes on display as soon as you walk in and their BarOne cake (when available) is always a winner! A definite must-have if you want to over indulge chocolate! Whether you are just a bit peckish or ravenous, pick from Fournos Bakery’s selection of toasted sarmie treats available as a single or double (as in two sandwiches). You can choose the bread you want the yummy filling stuffed into – from croissant, rye, French loaf, whole wheat, Italian olive loaf, Low GI, seed loaf, gluten-free bread, to a tramezzini.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Fourno’s Bakery’s can be found between Joburg and Pretoria. This branch is located in Fourways Mall.
Venue Name:Fournos Bakery
Shop G49, Fourways Crossing, William Nicol Dr, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 7h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 87 reviews
We've been coming to Fournos for years. And it's an institution. But as amazing coffee shops and brilliant bakeries pop up all over the place it makes Fournos feel a little pedestrian. Perhaps time...
Had breakfast here with family. Place was full- a sign of the quality of food, atmosphere and service. Croissants look fresh and delicious but I opted for their protein bread which was perfect and...
A pleasant place toe at good croissants, drink cappuccino and visit. The bakery goods all look marvelous. The service is excellent and the approach cordial and responsive. Although a bit noisy, the...