Fournos Bakery, as the name suggests, is a bakery and restaurant who serve up delicious breads, baked goods and meals. They have delicious and decadent cakes on display as soon as you walk in and their BarOne cake (when available) is always a winner! A definite must-have if you want to over indulge chocolate! Whether you are just a bit peckish or ravenous, pick from Fournos Bakery’s selection of toasted sarmie treats available as a single or double (as in two sandwiches). You can choose the bread you want the yummy filling stuffed into – from croissant, rye, French loaf, whole wheat, Italian olive loaf, Low GI, seed loaf, gluten-free bread, to a tramezzini.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Fourno’s Bakery’s can be found between Joburg and Pretoria. This branch is located in Fourways Mall.
Venue Name:Fournos Bakery
Shop G49, Fourways Crossing, William Nicol Dr, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 7h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 80 reviews
Great service,excellent value for money and always bustling,,,be advised that you may have to take whatever table you get, as this place heaves with customers. If you dont mind the glare from vehicle...
Sephus L Says:
Once again I had a super breakfast - scrambled eggs , plain spinach , mushrooms , Toast and avo - all very fresh and on the table in 1 minute ! Never disappointed here !
Great place to stop for a quick sarmie, quiche, salad and a freshly pressed juice. They have banting bread options for the Noakes followers. Best thing was there red velvet cream cheese, cupcakes...