Fournos Bakery, as the name suggests, is a bakery and restaurant who serve up delicious breads, baked goods and meals. They have delicious and decadent cakes on display as soon as you walk in and their BarOne cake (when available) is always a winner! A definite must-have if you want to over indulge chocolate! Whether you are just a bit peckish or ravenous, pick from Fournos Bakery’s selection of toasted sarmie treats available as a single or double (as in two sandwiches). You can choose the bread you want the yummy filling stuffed into – from croissant, rye, French loaf, whole wheat, Italian olive loaf, Low GI, seed loaf, gluten-free bread, to a tramezzini.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Fourno’s Bakery’s can be found between Joburg and Pretoria. This branch is located in Fourways Mall.
Venue Name:Fournos Bakery
Shop G49, Fourways Crossing, William Nicol Dr, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 7h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 83 reviews
Prof. Elain V Says:
I am in this restaurant more times than I can think of, buying bread, sweet things, meeting with friends AND have my business meetings there. Always kind personnel, quick and good service and tasty...
The bakery turns out fresh pastries daily & there is a huge variety of them too. This is a great place for a quick lunch or breakfast. I'm just not to keen on facing a parking lot when eating. Other...
Went for coffee and lunch, and everything was delicious. Waitstaff was friendly and helpful, and there was a great selection of fresh baked treats for dessert.