Fournos Bakery, as the name suggests, is a bakery and restaurant who serve up delicious breads, baked goods and meals. They have delicious and decadent cakes on display as soon as you walk in and their BarOne cake (when available) is always a winner! A definite must-have if you want to over indulge chocolate! Whether you are just a bit peckish or ravenous, pick from Fournos Bakery’s selection of toasted sarmie treats available as a single or double (as in two sandwiches). You can choose the bread you want the yummy filling stuffed into – from croissant, rye, French loaf, whole wheat, Italian olive loaf, Low GI, seed loaf, gluten-free bread, to a tramezzini.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Fourno’s Bakery’s can be found between Joburg and Pretoria. This branch is located in Fourways Mall.
Venue Name:Fournos Bakery
Shop G49, Fourways Crossing, William Nicol Dr, Fourways, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 7h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 7h00 - 17h00, Sunday: 7h00 - 14h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 78 reviews
Great place to stop for a quick sarmie, quiche, salad and a freshly pressed juice. They have banting bread options for the Noakes followers. Best thing was there red velvet cream cheese, cupcakes...
This is one of. The busiest Cafes , bakeries in Johannesburg. We ordered 2 dishes which took over 40 minutes to arrive and even then only after we complained. The manageress handled the situation...
We keep on going back for more of the famous Fournos breakfast, bakery goodies and coffee. The staff are great and the management is brilliant - everyone seems to work well as part of a very...