Fourways Crossing is a huge, open-air centre that is designed on three levels with three levels of parking. The centre is anchored by the Pick n Pay and 95 other shops such as Sportsman’s Warehouse, Fournos, Mr Price Home and many more. Fourways Crossing is situated adjacent Fourways Mall and Montecasino, an affluent retail node. The centre is easily accessible from major highways and roads and offers 24 hour security for shoppers’ piece of mind. To find out more about Fourways Crossing click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
Fourways Crossing is situated on the corner of William Nicol, Sunrise Boulevard and Sunset Avenue. It has been around since 1998.
Venue Name:Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre
Cnr. William Nicol, Sunset Avenue & Sunrise Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2068.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 15h00
Type of Shopping:Malls