Fourways Crossing is a huge, open-air centre that is designed on three levels with three levels of parking. The centre is anchored by the Pick n Pay and 95 other shops such as Sportsman’s Warehouse, Fournos, Mr Price Home and many more. Fourways Crossing is situated adjacent Fourways Mall and Montecasino, an affluent retail node. The centre is easily accessible from major highways and roads and offers 24 hour security for shoppers’ piece of mind. To find out more about Fourways Crossing click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Fourways Crossing is situated on the corner of William Nicol, Sunrise Boulevard and Sunset Avenue. It has been around since 1998.
Venue Name:Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre
Cnr. William Nicol, Sunset Avenue & Sunrise Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2068.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 15h00