Fourways Crossing is a huge, open-air centre that is designed on three levels with three levels of parking. The centre is anchored by the Pick n Pay and 95 other shops such as Sportsman’s Warehouse, Fournos, Mr Price Home and many more. Fourways Crossing is situated adjacent Fourways Mall and Montecasino, an affluent retail node. The centre is easily accessible from major highways and roads and offers 24 hour security for shoppers’ piece of mind. To find out more about Fourways Crossing click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Fourways Crossing is situated on the corner of William Nicol, Sunrise Boulevard and Sunset Avenue. It has been around since 1998.
Venue Name:Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre
Cnr. William Nicol, Sunset Avenue & Sunrise Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2068.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 15h00