Fourways Crossing is a huge, open-air centre that is designed on three levels with three levels of parking. The centre is anchored by the Pick n Pay and 95 other shops such as Sportsman’s Warehouse, Fournos, Mr Price Home and many more. Fourways Crossing is situated adjacent Fourways Mall and Montecasino, an affluent retail node. The centre is easily accessible from major highways and roads and offers 24 hour security for shoppers’ piece of mind. To find out more about Fourways Crossing click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Fourways Crossing is situated on the corner of William Nicol, Sunrise Boulevard and Sunset Avenue. It has been around since 1998.
Venue Name:Fourways Crossing Shopping Centre
Cnr. William Nicol, Sunset Avenue & Sunrise Boulevard, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2068.
Opening Hours:Monday - Friday: 09h00 - 18h00, Saturday: 09h00 - 17h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 09h00 - 15h00
Type of Shopping:Malls