Fourways Farmers Market boasts about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market. To find out more about the Fourways Farmers Market, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- Blacksteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
- Fourways Mall Set To Complete Phase One Of Their Massive Renovation!
- Jam Jozi
- The World-Famous Great Moscow Circus Returns To SA!
- Billy’s Braai Day Party
- Enjoy A Great Day Out At The Spirit Of Spring Festival!
- Savanna Comics' Choice Awards
- CopperStone Promotions Presents The 10th Annual Woman's Day Event
If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 76 reviews
Market offers a wide variety of cart foods, craft beers and wines and is lots of fun. Unfortunately its popularity has been its undoing as the queues for food and drinks are sometimes unbearable...
Evashree P Says:
I love this place been there more times than I can count The variety of food and general vive is amazing A bit pricey but a wonderful selection
Paul E Says:
I've been to many markets and this is one of the worst. Overpriced food, overpriced drinks. You even pay entrance. You are much better off going to Pretoria Boeremark or Hazeldean market