Fourways Farmers Market boasts about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market. To find out more about the Fourways Farmers Market, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 85 reviews
Joanita R Says:
I love taking my children to the Fourways Farmers Market. There is a lovely family atmosphere, always something interesting to see or taste and dogs are also welcome. The market is usually busy...
Darshini M Says:
My family and I spent Saturday afternoon/evening at Fourways Farmers Market. It was an amazing day out for the kids and more so for the adults. The food, cocktails and novelty items to purchase are...
The market has a wide offering of food which is really great. The atmosphere is also excellent as they typically have live bands playing there. The main downsides are what you would expect at any...