If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
There are about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
Fourways Farmers Market is located corner William Nicol and Montecasino Blvd.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 118 reviews
A Sunday visit to the Fourways Farmers Market is highly recommended. There is always a great vibe and an abundance delicious food and drinks. It is pet friendly and people often bring their dogs...
Lynne S Says:
Fourways Farmers Market is a great place to spend a Sunday! Too much great food to choose from from all the wonderful pop up restaurants and great drinks. I love the creativity of the South African...
We had a wonderful time- would have loved more of a variety of food - lots of drinks 🍹 great evening