If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
There are about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
Fourways Farmers Market is located corner William Nicol and Montecasino Blvd.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 112 reviews
Lee-anne G Says:
Take along your camping chair or picnic blanket and sit on the grass and listen to live music. You can then purchase great food and wine/beer/bubbles and just relax on a Sunday afternoon.
Noxolo K Says:
For a good time with Friends, Family or My significant other, this is always my go to place.I just love, love the atmosphere here. the food is just amazing, I also got introduced to some nice herbs...
What an amazing atmosphere with live music! Our food was delicious and beautifully presented, there was so many options to choose from! Everything I tried tasted so good! I can't wait to visit this...