If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
There are about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Fourways Farmers Market is located corner William Nicol and Montecasino Blvd.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 91 reviews
I recently visited fourways farmers market ...and really enjoyed the atmosphere as well as all the amazing food options made available However I felt that there wasn't a lot of sitting space and...
Spent an enjoyable few hours on a Sunday morning at the Farmers Market. There were a variety of stalls offering a selection of foods (from organic vegetables to confectionary to quiches and pies) and...
Beth v Says:
A great Sunday market to take the dogs for a walk. Super stalls,delicious food;interesting cocktails and great craft beer.