Fourways Farmers Market boasts about 50 stalls for you to browse and shop through, stocked with a selection of produce and products from fresh organically grown vegetables to loads of tempting baked goods. In between shopping you can picnic under the beautiful Jacaranda trees or the Maypole Ribbon Marquee while the kids play. There is no better way to relax on a lazy Sunday afternoon than at this family friendly country market. To find out more about the Fourways Farmers Market, click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
If you are looking for a shopping experience other than walking around a shopping mall, then be sure to head down to the Fourways Farmers Market every Sunday! This outdoor market has something for everyone to make it the perfect fun-filled day out with the family.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 88 reviews
This is an amazing little place snuggled between Malls and suburban living in Fourways. Little markets with 'mostly' food to pick from. Be adventurous and steer away from the usual bacon and egg...
Brent B Says:
This market is really great. The key is to arrive early. That way you get good parking, a short walk, the ability to browse without the crowd (and the queue) and, most importantly, a choice of...
Daine J Says:
Visited Fourways farmers market with family. What a wonderful Sunday outing. Lovely cool misting system throughout the market. Delicious freshly prepared meals to satisfy any food craving. From...