Gallagher Convention Centre is known as one of Africa’s largest conference venues.
The 5-star convention centre, which was also named as ‘Best Exhibition Venue’ by the Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa in 2009 and 2010 respectively, is surrounded by beautiful, sprawling gardens.
It’s a great venue to host a conference as it offers first-rate infrastructure that caters for groups up to 12 000 delegates.
The centre also boasts a Wine Garden Restaurant and a wooden Koi Deck for refreshments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
- SA Gin Festival
- Spring Collections 2017
- 100% Design South Africa
- Diarise Decorex Joburg 2017 Now!
- World of Dogs & Cats PET EXPO
- GTS - Global Trade show inc Tools, building materials, household goods and applicances show
- ICON Comics & Games Convention
- The Music Run 2017
- Kinetic Adventure 25km
- BrownSense Market at the Farm
- Steyn City Night Run/Walk
Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher Convention Centre is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng.