Gallagher Convention Centre is known as one of Africa’s largest conference venues.
The 5-star convention centre, which was also named as ‘Best Exhibition Venue’ by the Exhibition and Event Association of Southern Africa in 2009 and 2010 respectively, is surrounded by beautiful, sprawling gardens.
It’s a great venue to host a conference as it offers first-rate infrastructure that caters for groups up to 12 000 delegates.
The centre also boasts a Wine Garden Restaurant and a wooden Koi Deck for refreshments.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- My Business Expo
- Lipizzaners: Easter Celebration
- The Imbizo Shisa Nyama Heritage Day
- Midrand 10kms picnic hike
- Carols by Candlelight at Summerhill College
- The God Man - Prof David Block
- Kids Club Party Showcase/Open Day
- Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge 2017
- Country Market's Christmas Market 2017
- The Haunted Woods With #PiP 2017
- Experience Disney Magic At Mall Of Africa
Located in Midrand, between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Gallagher Convention Centre is conveniently positioned in the business hub of Gauteng.