The gallery specialises in hand-printed, limited edition artworks, drawings and sculptures and can be found in Braamfontein. Its worth giving this place a visit, if only to see how much talent young South Africans have on the up-and-coming art scene.
To find out more about Gallery AOP click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Cafe Republic Pres: The Brownies
- Mandela Day Yoga
- Basha Uhuru Youth Festival 2017
- A Passage To Bollywood
- Explore Braamfontein
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- A Whisky Experience Like No Other
- The Orbit Jazz Festival Week
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Rooftop Yoga
- Finally, West Side Story Is Here!
- Hot On Top Sunsets
Gallery AOP (Art on Paper) promotes contemporary art by established, as well as young, promising South African artists.