The gallery specialises in hand-printed, limited edition artworks, drawings and sculptures and can be found in Braamfontein. Its worth giving this place a visit, if only to see how much talent young South Africans have on the up-and-coming art scene.
To find out more about Gallery AOP click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Soweto Dance Movement
- Corona Jazz Session
- Woza Albert The Play
- Tattoo Social Lifestyle (Tattoo Art Exhibition)
- The Joburg Ballert Carmen
- The Colour Purple
- Valentine's day at the Orbit Downstairs
- The People Of Braamfontein
- Review: Once In Joburg
- Hanging Out At The Bannister Hotel
- Sontonga Lofts Exclusive Viewing
- Janice Honeyman's Pinocchio
Gallery AOP (Art on Paper) promotes contemporary art by established, as well as young, promising South African artists.