The gallery specialises in hand-printed, limited edition artworks, drawings and sculptures and can be found in Braamfontein. Its worth giving this place a visit, if only to see how much talent young South Africans have on the up-and-coming art scene.
To find out more about Gallery AOP click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- Shrek The Musical JR.
- Battle Of The Burbs: Linden Vs Braamfontein
- Jason Goliath Talks Cars, Comedy Clubs And Creativity
- Braamfontein in 36 Hours
- Braamfontein After Dark
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Then & Now: Braamfontein
- Snow White – The Ballet
- Window Sessions At The Orbit Jazz Club
- Women's Day Affair Ft. TiMO ODV
- Claudette Schreuders - The Bystanders
Gallery AOP (Art on Paper) promotes contemporary art by established, as well as young, promising South African artists.