Garden Court is a modern hotel, adjacent to the Sandton Convention Centre and the Nelson Mandela Square shopping mall. Featuring a swimming pool, terrace, and air-conditioned rooms decorated with warm colours, it is no wonder the hotel was rated the most booked in 2014.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Modern amenities are also included in each room. Guests can relax by the outdoor pool, and for business, guests can use one of the meeting rooms which comes with quality equipment.
From their restaurant, you can expect international dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients and a casual bar that serves refreshing drinks and light snacks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
The Garden Court Hotel is located in Sandton.
Venue Name:Garden Court Sandton City
Corner West and Maude Streets , Sandown, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 00h00
Check Out:07h00 - 11h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 393 reviews
Faizaan A Says:
Very enjoyable stay. The staff and hotel males you feel at home. The hotel is clean and tidy. Staff are friendly. I could see that they go out of their way for every guest. There were people from...
We had a lovely stay at the hotel which is children friendly,with all facilities at its fully capacity,its more like been at home and will stay on and on there anytime am in Johannesburg.The hotel...
Overall satisfied, more attention could be put on presentation of breakfast served from the chef. It seemed as if the food was just pushed through to get through to the numbers.....eventhough there...