Garden Court is a modern hotel, adjacent to the Sandton Convention Centre and the Nelson Mandela Square shopping mall. Featuring a swimming pool, terrace, and air-conditioned rooms decorated with warm colours, it is no wonder the hotel was rated the most booked in 2014.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a desk, as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Modern amenities are also included in each room. Guests can relax by the outdoor pool, and for business, guests can use one of the meeting rooms which comes with quality equipment.
From their restaurant, you can expect international dishes prepared with seasonal ingredients and a casual bar that serves refreshing drinks and light snacks.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Exclusive Bridal Fair
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
The Garden Court Hotel is located in Sandton.
Venue Name:Garden Court Sandton City
Corner West and Maude Streets , Sandown, Johannesburg.
Check In:14h00 - 00h00
Check Out:07h00 - 11h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 354 reviews
Len D Says:
The staff are some of the most welcoming and friendly staff I have encountered on my many travels. Best rooms are those not facing Rivonia road as they are quieter. The breakfast area can get busy...
Mzwandile N Says:
I really enjoyed my stay at this place, because of the following; 1. Check-in and out was efficient. 2. Staff was professional and friendly - good customer care 3. Safety of myself and belongings...
Great stay, friendly staff, breakfast was decent enough. Check in and check out was efficient and the staff were helpful. Will recommend to family and friends as well and hope to be back in the...