The Bookless Book Club
Thursday, 27th of March 2008
These fantastic new events aim to inspire women by creating a network of women that are able to support and assist each other in all aspects of their lives, making a difference in our community.
At The Bookless Book Club by Goddess Events, the feminine is celebrated, changing the way we do business from the masculine to the feminine.
It’s a platform to socialise and network in a very relaxed environment, with 5 or 6 women from different industries selected to show case their products or services and share their stories.
How it works:
The show caser: (that’s you)
– Gives a 10 min interactive talk demonstrating or sharing your story.
– Displays your products (if applicable)
– Invite a minimum of 10 women as your own support system on the night, plus you are exposed to additional woman from the other show casers.
– You purchase 10 tickets @ R80 each (R 800) which you can either sell or invite 10 women friends, acquaintances, prospective clients. (Tickets are R120 at the door)
– You get a platform to network and showcase your products or services in an environment that is supportive and success based.
– Your story and details will be sent out to our Goddess events data base reaching many other women.
Your attendees will get:
– To support you as a friend/acquaintance – so it’s a comfort zone for both
– Snacks, complimentary drink and prizes
– Exposed to other women to network with
– Experience the sharing of stories
– Learn the skill of negotiation through Poker
This additional activity, aims to impart vital ‘poker tricks’ like strategy, risk management, reading people, closing deals and making day-to-day calculated snap decisions in life, business and everything else. Best of all there is NO MONEY INVOLVED, the focus is totally on the art of the game.
Date: Thursday, 27th of March 2008
Venue: Primi Forum, Shop 10A
Don’t forget to bring your business card!