Pure Jozi, Pure Gold. Gold Reef City is all about celebrating the heritage of Johannesburg, the city of gold.
Situated close to the Johannesburg center, Gold Reef City is renowned as a place that caters for everyone. Housing a magnificent theme park and the exhilarating Casino complex, as well as Tsogo Sun Hotel and conference venue, not to mention the Apartheid Museum, Gold Reef City is a place to engage with history, do business or spend a day getting the adrenaline pumping. The theme park is built around the idea of ‘Gold Rush Johannesburg’ and visitors can experience 19th century Johannesburg life as well as attend live gold pouring shows or take a cart down to the old mine.
To find out more about Gold Reef City, click here .
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Adara Awards
- Kunle Ayo Beam The light concert
- We Are The Champions
- Affinity: Spirit of Scotland
- Don't Miss The Award-Winning Broadway Musical, Rock Of Ages, At Gold Reef City
- Divas Who Rock
- Gold Reef City Has A Brand-New Attraction At Their Theme Park - Jump City!
- Those Indian Guys! - The Best Of Show
- Skhumba Hlophe Live #1stOfAll
- Celebrating Women At Soul'd Out
- Kidz Rock The Hits @ Barnyard Theatre Gold Reef City
- Gold Reef City: Favourite Entertainment Destination!
Gold Reef City is known as one of Joburg’s biggest theme park and tourist attraction.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1559 reviews
We should be totally excited that s a has got this wonderful park on offer to adults and kids something to do for our tourism industry Please don't give this a miss History and playground on the...
Ezekiel S Says:
As someone whose been to Atlantic City & Las Vegas, I enjoyed this standard version of a big time casino. It mimics more of a Hard Rock Cafe then one of the super casinos such as Wynn or Venetian, I...
Pedro T Says:
It was one of my stop during the city tour from citysightseeing. I appreciate the casino and I had a lunch at Calistos Portuguese restaurant. Then I went to theme park and Apartheid Museum. It look...