Pure Jozi, Pure Gold. Gold Reef City is all about celebrating the heritage of Johannesburg, the city of gold.
Situated close to the Johannesburg center, Gold Reef City is renowned as a place that caters for everyone. Housing a magnificent theme park and the exhilarating Casino complex, as well as Tsogo Sun Hotel and conference venue, not to mention the Apartheid Museum, Gold Reef City is a place to engage with history, do business or spend a day getting the adrenaline pumping. The theme park is built around the idea of ‘Gold Rush Johannesburg’ and visitors can experience 19th century Johannesburg life as well as attend live gold pouring shows or take a cart down to the old mine.
To find out more about Gold Reef City, click here .
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Gold Reef City Has A Brand-New Attraction At Their Theme Park - Jump City!
- Those Indian Guys! - The Best Of Show
- Skhumba Hlophe Live #1stOfAll
- Celebrating Women At Soul'd Out
- Kidz Rock The Hits @ Barnyard Theatre Gold Reef City
- Gold Reef City: Favourite Entertainment Destination!
- A Shrek-tacular Show Ideal For The Winter Holidays
- Flavours of India
- Gold Reef City Has Had A Makeover!
- Gauteng Diwali Festival 2017
- Gold Reef City Gaming & Entertainment
- The Globe Theatre
Gold Reef City is known as one of Joburg’s biggest theme park and tourist attraction.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1473 reviews
Pieter B Says:
Great place for the entire family. Enough rides for everyone from toddler to Grandpa can have a good time. Good historic museum's, great variety of restaurants and more than enough rides to please...
Barry and Kris H Says:
We had a couple of days in Joburg and did the city sightseeing tour. This was one of the stops along the way. We ate here for dinner and walked around. It was a Monday so not much going on here or...
Free parking, Affordable comfortable movies and kids entertainment. Always a must during the holidays! Refreshingly clean bathrooms. Conveniently situated across the theme park