The Good Luck Club, nestled in Illovo Junction, is the perfect restaurant for intimate dinners with thai curries to warm the night and delicious drinks. The restaurant also offers Japanese cuisine such as dim sum and noodle dishes. If you’re feeling for some hearty stir-fry, they have it too and you’re sure to leave feeling more than just satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
The Good Luck Club is located by Illovo Junction, but also has another branch in Emmarentia, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Raw chicken dim sums!!!! This is absolutely unacceptable as one could get poisoned!!!! I have been feeling sick since I ate them / found out that it was raw. Will NEVER order again.
Feb 19 drinks and dinner: Wanted to go to a place that serves craft beer near Athol. Zeroed in on this one after reseacrh on Zomato. Since Friday night, we booked a table for around 10 at 8.45 pm...
Service here is really slow (we were just two people) & I'm not sure if the food is worth the wait. The dim sums seemed average to me but their twice fried beef is really delicious! Restaurant next...