The Good Luck Club, nestled in Illovo Junction, is the perfect restaurant for intimate dinners with thai curries to warm the night and delicious drinks. The restaurant also offers Japanese cuisine such as dim sum and noodle dishes. If you’re feeling for some hearty stir-fry, they have it too and you’re sure to leave feeling more than just satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
- Cabernet Franc Carnival Gauteng
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
The Good Luck Club is located by Illovo Junction, but also has another branch in Emmarentia, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 41 reviews
Stuart L Says:
This is certainly not a high end restaurant, but for a relaxed meal with excellent Asian food and friendly staff a winner. The prices are reasonable , the menu is small with a narrow but not limited...
Annie M Says:
We had a very good experience here, the vibe is great, the food was good and the service was good too (keep in mind we were there at 6pm so it wasn't busy). We ordered the avo summer rolls and the...
We had a wonderful experience at the Good Luck Club recently. We were a big party and the staff were wonderful. The food arrived mostly at the same time (which was impressive considering the sheer...