The Good Luck Club, nestled in Illovo Junction, is the perfect restaurant for intimate dinners with thai curries to warm the night and delicious drinks. The restaurant also offers Japanese cuisine such as dim sum and noodle dishes. If you’re feeling for some hearty stir-fry, they have it too and you’re sure to leave feeling more than just satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Spend Your Easter In Trendy Illovo At The Protea Hotel by Marriott Wanderers
- Explore Illovo
- Château Gâteau Patisserie
- Take A Breather At Protea Hotel by Marriott Johannesburg Wanderers
- 86 Public Comes To Illovo
- Second Annual Portuguese Food and Wine Festival
- Urban Foodie Dinner Club
- The Unusuals Festival
- Cupcakes Of Hope
- Get Your Thai Fix At The Good Luck Club!
The Good Luck Club is located by Illovo Junction, but also has another branch in Emmarentia, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Feb 19 drinks and dinner: Wanted to go to a place that serves craft beer near Athol. Zeroed in on this one after reseacrh on Zomato. Since Friday night, we booked a table for around 10 at 8.45 pm...
Service here is really slow (we were just two people) & I'm not sure if the food is worth the wait. The dim sums seemed average to me but their twice fried beef is really delicious! Restaurant next...
One of my favorite restaurants in the area , the place has a real 'Buzz' whether so sit inside or out. Food is nice and varied, great service , well price and excellent service.