The Good Luck Club, nestled in Illovo Junction, is the perfect restaurant for intimate dinners with thai curries to warm the night and delicious drinks. The restaurant also offers Japanese cuisine such as dim sum and noodle dishes. If you’re feeling for some hearty stir-fry, they have it too and you’re sure to leave feeling more than just satisfied.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Food Truck Fridays @ The Wanderers Club
- Quiz Night Fundraiser
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Woman's Day Outdoor Concert
- Joburg Block Party
- HR Conference: Understanding the Workforce of the Future
- Things Just Got Even More Delicious With Crumbs & Cream's Irresistible Summer Menu
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Catch The Union Bar Before It's Too Late
- Portuguese Wine & Food Festival
- #67 Matches for Madiba soccer tournament
- Being Strong: Surviving as a Woman in SA
The Good Luck Club is located by Illovo Junction, but also has another branch in Emmarentia, Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Stuart L Says:
This is certainly not a high end restaurant, but for a relaxed meal with excellent Asian food and friendly staff a winner. The prices are reasonable , the menu is small with a narrow but not limited...
Annie M Says:
We had a very good experience here, the vibe is great, the food was good and the service was good too (keep in mind we were there at 6pm so it wasn't busy). We ordered the avo summer rolls and the...
We had a wonderful experience at the Good Luck Club recently. We were a big party and the staff were wonderful. The food arrived mostly at the same time (which was impressive considering the sheer...