The finest toy shop in the world is now in South Africa!
Hamley’s Toys have got it all to take your little ones on an adventure they will love. With a range of over 15 000 toys, ranging from the traditional to high-tech, games and puzzles to arts and crafts, magic and the Luvley Boutique and tons of fluffy teddy bears, including the Hamley’s Teddy Bear, Hamley’s Toys are sure to delight both young and old.
Plus, your kids get to meet Hamley and Hattie Bear every weekend.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don’t Miss Out On The Last Gourmet Dinner Of The Year!
- Pink Noise Motorcycle Charity Ride
- Halloween Run
- Jerry & The Bandits Live
- Beer Fest
- Surprise Your Loved One With Something Special From Petals Gourmet Flowers!
- Whisky Live Festival Sandton
- Cordev And Classic FM Art Music Wine Experience
- Festive Workshops and Market
- Wine Lovers, Don't Miss Out On RMB WineX 2016!
- Sneaker Exchange
- Enjoy A Festive Feast At Parc Fermé This Christmas Day!
Hamley’s Toys is situated in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
Venue Name:Hamley’s Toys
Store U110/U112, Upper Level, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2000
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday - 09:00 - 20:00 Sunday & Public Holidays - 09:00 – 18:00
Type of Shopping:Retail