The finest toy shop in the world is now in South Africa!
Hamley’s Toys have got it all to take your little ones on an adventure they will love. With a range of over 15 000 toys, ranging from the traditional to high-tech, games and puzzles to arts and crafts, magic and the Luvley Boutique and tons of fluffy teddy bears, including the Hamley’s Teddy Bear, Hamley’s Toys are sure to delight both young and old.
Plus, your kids get to meet Hamley and Hattie Bear every weekend.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
- Travel With Your Taste Buds
- The Colour Fest U18
- Friday Fiesta At Katy's Palace Bar
- Piccolo Mondo’s Gourmet Evenings Are Back!
- RMB WineX 2017
Hamley’s Toys is situated in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
Venue Name:Hamley’s Toys
Store U110/U112, Upper Level, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2000
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday - 09:00 - 20:00 Sunday & Public Holidays - 09:00 – 18:00
Type of Shopping:Retail