The finest toy shop in the world is now in South Africa!
Hamley’s Toys have got it all to take your little ones on an adventure they will love. With a range of over 15 000 toys, ranging from the traditional to high-tech, games and puzzles to arts and crafts, magic and the Luvley Boutique and tons of fluffy teddy bears, including the Hamley’s Teddy Bear, Hamley’s Toys are sure to delight both young and old.
Plus, your kids get to meet Hamley and Hattie Bear every weekend.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Hamley’s Toys is situated in Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton.
Venue Name:Hamley’s Toys
Store U110/U112, Upper Level, Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2000
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday - 09:00 - 20:00 Sunday & Public Holidays - 09:00 – 18:00