Hard Rock Cafe is high energy diner filled with interesting rock ‘n roll memorabilia. Expect American cuisine with a touch of Mexican influences.
Big burgers and fries, handcrafted sandwiches and nachos is what you can expect when dining here. American sized portions are the norm, so you may be getting more than you can bite off. Plus, the chefs at Hard Rock Cafe pride themselves in using only the freshest ingredients to prepare their food.
Bop your head and enjoy your meal while jamming to local and sometimes international bands and artists or dance the night away in true rock ‘n roll fashion.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SA Road Safety Footprint Awards
- Arnold Classic Africa 2018
- Taking A Closer Look At 1 Discovery Place
- MTN Joyous Celebration 22 All For You
- Planet Fitness Sweat Workout Party
- Riaad Moosa: Life Begins
- The FNB Whiskey Live Festival
- The Gauteng Teachers' Summit 2
- Future Females Johannesburg Launch #FutureFemales
- Valentine's Day At The Maslow Hotel
- The WhiskyBrother Bar Is Upon Us
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
This trendy American style diner is located within Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City.
Venue Name:Hard Rock Cafe
Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 02h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 877 reviews
Ezekiel S Says:
Just like every other Hard Rock Cafe franchise, you know exactly what you’re going to get. Good food and good conversations from the wait staff. Maybe it was because of my accent, but the staff took...
Johann O Says:
Whenever I´m in Gauteng, I religiously make an effort to visit Hard Rock. One of the few places on the square where they allow you to smoke at the outside seating. Lovely drinks and food menu and...
I am a lover of rock music and burgers, so the Hard Rock Cafe would seem to be the ideal place to boogie and eat. Unfortunately, when the music is so loud that you can't make yourself heard, it...