Hard Rock Cafe is high energy diner filled with interesting rock ‘n roll memorabilia. Expect American cuisine with a touch of Mexican influences.
Big burgers and fries, handcrafted sandwiches and nachos is what you can expect when dining here. American sized portions are the norm, so you may be getting more than you can bite off. Plus, the chefs at Hard Rock Cafe pride themselves in using only the freshest ingredients to prepare their food.
Bop your head and enjoy your meal while jamming to local and sometimes international bands and artists or dance the night away in true rock ‘n roll fashion.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
This trendy American style diner is located within Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton City.
Venue Name:Hard Rock Cafe
Nelson Mandela Square, Maude Street, Sandton City, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Sunday: 11h30 - 02h00
Price Range:R225 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 840 reviews
Naresh G Says:
Evening meal with my colleague. Vibrant atmosphere and good quality food. Didn't need to wait too long and waiting staff were very helpful.
Carlos F Says:
Really?!?! Today I was at Hard Rock Cafe, because for me it’s the place that you must go whatever you are, but, for “coincidence”, the waitress made a mistake on our bill. It was a mistake, ok, but...
We had a family dinner here for a birthday celebration. The food was all up to standard and the service was good. This is the Hard Rock Cafe, so you expect there to be loud music. However, it was...