The menu blends ancient Japanese techniques with the exotic ingredients and flavours which characterise South American cuisine, a combination that results in an amazing new culinary experience. Included in the menu are delicious Japanese soups, starters, sushi rolls with more than 40 different variations to choose from as well as a variety of fascinating hotdishes created especially for non-sushi lovers. The ambience is fantastic with elements of Japanese design presented in a simple yet aesthetic way.
To find out more about Hashi Fusion Japanese Cuisine click here.
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Hashi originally from Venezuela, opened in Johannesburg in March 2013. Since then they have been treating customers to sushi and Japanese cuisine unlike anything else.
Venue Name:Hashi Fusion Japanese Cuisine
177 Oxford Road The Zone, Rosebank
Opening Hours:Mon - Thu - 10 AM to 10 PM Fri - Sat 10 AM to 11 PM Sun - 10 AM to 10 PM
Price Range:R 250 for two people (approx.)
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
The sushi I had here was delicious! I really enjoyed eating here! and will definitely come eat here again!
The new Hashi is a cosy spot in Linden. Love the food and the staff is very friendly. Best sushi in all of jhb. LovedLoved the
We here now for my birthday and it is absolutely amazing, the prices are good the food is so great and the service is absolutely amazing. We had freedom serving us and he was the most accommodating...