In the mood for sushi or anything fishy? Then Hashi is your place. They are all about offering new and exciting taste sensations around Japanese cuisine. They use a blend of Japanese techniques with the exotic ingredients and flavours that are similar to South American cuisine.
Their menu offers 40 different variations to choose from including unique sushi items like crispy salmon, crunchy salmon skin, asparagus, kiri cheese, spring onion, and whole fried sushi.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
Hashi, located at The Zone, is a family restaurant offering a fresh concept around traditional Japanese cuisine.
Shop FF20B, First Floor, The Zone, 177 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesurg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Awesome selection of sushi available. We ordered sushi for starters and it was served in the coolest little bamboo boat! Main dish was absolutely delicious. Nice quiet atmosphere. Definitely...
The sushi I had here was delicious! I really enjoyed eating here! and will definitely come eat here again!
The new Hashi is a cosy spot in Linden. Love the food and the staff is very friendly. Best sushi in all of jhb. LovedLoved the