In the mood for sushi or anything fishy? Then Hashi is your place. They are all about offering new and exciting taste sensations around Japanese cuisine. They use a blend of Japanese techniques with the exotic ingredients and flavours that are similar to South American cuisine.
Their menu offers 40 different variations to choose from including unique sushi items like crispy salmon, crunchy salmon skin, asparagus, kiri cheese, spring onion, and whole fried sushi.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Hashi, located at The Zone, is a family restaurant offering a fresh concept around traditional Japanese cuisine.
Shop FF20B, First Floor, The Zone, 177 Oxford Road, Rosebank, Johannesurg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 10h30 - 22h00, Sunday: 10h30 - 21h00
Price Range:R250 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
The sushi I had here was delicious! I really enjoyed eating here! and will definitely come eat here again!
The new Hashi is a cosy spot in Linden. Love the food and the staff is very friendly. Best sushi in all of jhb. LovedLoved the
We here now for my birthday and it is absolutely amazing, the prices are good the food is so great and the service is absolutely amazing. We had freedom serving us and he was the most accommodating...