Both you and your little ones will love this spot! Parents can enjoy a cup of coffee and a meal from the simple and tasty menu featuring light meals, different teas, pastries and cakes and more. Plus the kids can munch on the something delicious from the kiddies menu and then spend the rest of the time playing with their friends! And the best bit? You can really let your hair down as your kids will be watched by the staff of friendly, well-trained child minders. With so much eat, see and do Eat Play Love really does mean the end of boredom these school holidays.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Festival Del Mexico
- What You Need To Know About Corona SunSets Festival 2018
- Corona Sunset Festival
- The Social Music & Food Festival
- Festival Del Tequila
- Fresh2U Farmer's Market – February 2018
- It's Personal Presents GoldFish
- It's Personal Picnic
- Its Personal Picnic - Presents Black Coffee
- Sky Dining
- Pop Bottles
- La Marina Foods: Joburg’s Hidden Seafood Paradise
This children’s play venue and coffee shop is the ideal place to be this summer. With a garden setting, well-equipped outdoor children’s playground and indoor play area with ball pond, book corner, dress-up area and arts and craft room, your little ones will be entertained for hours!