Helen’s Cakes is a little coffee shop and bakery in Craighall. It was established 12 years ago and now supplies baked goods daily to nearly 50 coffee shops and restaurants in Northern Johannesburg. Everything produced in this bakery is by order only. So patrons can order from a variety of cupcakes, breads, cakes, muffins, specialty birthday cakes, wedding cakes, cheesecakes and so much more. Some of the baked goodies include cheese cake with strawberry topping and chocolate ganache. At Helen’s Cakes you can expect goods that are baked from fresh quality products.
Have you been here before? Rate and review your experience below!
- Joburg Now Has Its Very Own Winery!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Gin & Bubbly Party Festival at Hashtag Kitchen & Bar
- Greek Street Food With A Lot Of SOUL! - Soul Souvlaki
- Gin & Bubbly Festival
- Open Gardens Meander 2017
- Comfort Food Spots in Jozi
- Top Five Coffee Shops
- Izabelle Hammon Pop Up
- One Day Urban Yoga Retreat With A Very Special Guest
- Harry Potter Quiz Night
Helen’s Cakes is located in Willow Centre, Craighall Park.
Venue Name:Helen’s Cakes
4 Willow Centre, Corner of Jan Smuts Drive & Buckingham Avenue,
Craighall Park, Johannesburg, 2196.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 7h30 - 16h30, Sunday: Closed
Price Range:R120 for two
Type of Cuisine:Café