Set on the grounds of the St. Stithian School in Bryanston and situated at the top of a hill, Higher Ground Restaurant gives you an impeccable view of Sandton and Johannesburg city skylines. With its very relaxed atmosphere and great food, you can enjoy a variety of meals from breakfast, fresh pastries from their deli, as well as Mediterranean-flavoured mains. This restaurant also hosts a sports bar and conference venue to suit different moods and events. Live music and fireplace facilities add some more ambiances.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
Higher Ground Restaurant is situated at 40 Peter Place, Randburg.
Venue Name:Higher Ground Restaurant
St. Stithians College, Property 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Mondays: 07h00 - 21h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 74 reviews
Johan J Says:
We were invited to a Sunday lunch at this restaurant. We enjoyed it VERY much. It is something different. The restaurant is overlooking sports grounds and hand has a very nice view over the Sandton...
Grant H Says:
Based at St Stithians school. Great setting with some great views over the Sandton area. Food is great with a nice and varied menu.Ample secure parking right outside the door. Have visited a few time...
John P Says:
We had a lovely meal here with my niece and her husband and daughter. The location is lovely set high in the St Stithian’s School grounds commanding views of the cricket and rugger pitches. We...