Set on the grounds of the St. Stithian School in Bryanston and situated at the top of a hill, Higher Ground Restaurant gives you an impeccable view of Sandton and Johannesburg city skylines. With its very relaxed atmosphere and great food, you can enjoy a variety of meals from breakfast, fresh pastries from their deli, as well as Mediterranean-flavoured mains. This restaurant also hosts a sports bar and conference venue to suit different moods and events. Live music and fireplace facilities add some more ambiances.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Moonlight Markets at Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Things to do this Winter with the kids: Why not visit a local garden centre in your area
- Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
Higher Ground Restaurant is situated at 40 Peter Place, Randburg.
Venue Name:Higher Ground Restaurant
St. Stithians College, Property 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Mondays: 07h00 - 21h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 77 reviews
Brett G Says:
Been here a few times for meals and drinks because the view is that good. The variety of food is good and the quality is not bad. It is quite pricey for what you get.
Kayise M Says:
Beautiful Saturday I had with my Friends. We had a lunch 40m above the ground. You get seated and strapped up with seat belts. Meals served covered and up you go. The drinks are served up in the air...
We have been to this restaurant a couple of times now. It is situated on the lovely grounds of St Stithians College, with views of their sports grounds and the Sandton skyline in the distance. This...