Set on the grounds of the St. Stithian School in Bryanston and situated at the top of a hill, Higher Ground Restaurant gives you an impeccable view of Sandton and Johannesburg city skylines. With its very relaxed atmosphere and great food, you can enjoy a variety of meals from breakfast, fresh pastries from their deli, as well as Mediterranean-flavoured mains. This restaurant also hosts a sports bar and conference venue to suit different moods and events. Live music and fireplace facilities add some more ambiances.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
Higher Ground Restaurant is situated at 40 Peter Place, Randburg.
Venue Name:Higher Ground Restaurant
St. Stithians College, Property 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Mondays: 07h00 - 21h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 70 reviews
A must if you are in the area. Good variety food which is very well prepared. The views are awesome with sandton in the far and the sea of trees in between. Brilliant service as well.
A beautiful view, great ambience and a lovely meal. This really didn't disappoint in any area. The steak with blue cheese sauce was fantastic and the Salmon is an absolute winner...you simply have to...
Jill M Says:
Sit on the patio and see a fantastic panoramic view of Johannesburg. And we had plenty of time to enjoy it because the service was so slow. I don't know if the problem was the kitchen although the...