Set on the grounds of the St. Stithian School in Bryanston and situated at the top of a hill, Higher Ground Restaurant gives you an impeccable view of Sandton and Johannesburg city skylines. With its very relaxed atmosphere and great food, you can enjoy a variety of meals from breakfast, fresh pastries from their deli, as well as Mediterranean-flavoured mains. This restaurant also hosts a sports bar and conference venue to suit different moods and events. Live music and fireplace facilities add some more ambiances.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Social On Main Lets Get Social 5th Birthday Celebration
- Reviewing Cafe Del Sol Botanico
- #NoRegrets2018: Rameez Ran The Hot Legs Run!
- Ensure Your Kids Are Water Safe With B Swim School & Brendan Varrie
- Find Your Dream Home At The Winston In Bryanston
- Polo Wine Village Food & Wine at The Bryanston Country Club
- Polotique ultimate shopping & lunch @ Jackson’s
- Cosmo Sexiest SA Men 2018
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- The Bryanston Organic & Natural Market
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
Higher Ground Restaurant is situated at 40 Peter Place, Randburg.
Venue Name:Higher Ground Restaurant
St. Stithians College, Property 40 Peter Place, Lyme Park, Randburg, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Mondays: 07h00 - 21h30, Tuesday - Saturday: 07h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R125 for two
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 79 reviews
We often try and visit the Higher Ground restaurant for lunch on a Sunday. Very pleasant vibe, nice view of Sandton, good menu and reasonably priced. Mostly there's also live music...
William G Says:
Great breakfast served by well trained professional friendly staff. Fantastic view of Sandton and surrounds. Recommended.
Brett G Says:
Been here a few times for meals and drinks because the view is that good. The variety of food is good and the quality is not bad. It is quite pricey for what you get.