This market has been around since 1995 and offers a wide variety of goods. Here everything from delicious food to the latest gizmos to crafts and fresh produce can be found. Hillfox Market is also famed for their live free shows that keep shoppers entertained for hours.
To find out more about Hillfox Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The @Ruimsig_Run
- Ruimsig Farmers Market
- Whiskey Evening
- Craft Class For Kids
- To The Roots Presents Prime Circle
- Grease, A Night To Reminisce.
- A Night Of Karaoke Idols
- Belle’s Patisserie Has Something Special For Dads!
- Surprise Mom With Something Sweet From Belle’s Patisserie!
- Jozi Youth Dance Company: Nouvelle Ére
- Walter Sisulu National Botanical Garden Night Run
- Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
Hillfox Market is part of the B&B Markets and can be found in Hillfox Value Centre. They are only open on weekends.
Venue Name:Hillfox Market
Cnr Hendrik Potgieter Road and Albert Street, Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort, Gauteng
Opening Hours:Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 4pm
Price Range:Free entrance