This market has been around since 1995 and offers a wide variety of goods. Here everything from delicious food to the latest gizmos to crafts and fresh produce can be found. Hillfox Market is also famed for their live free shows that keep shoppers entertained for hours.
To find out more about Hillfox Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Dermalogica Expands Its Footprint Across The Country
- DCF Family Fun Day
- Win a Jonel Scholtz painting at Alice Art Gallery
- Meet Giorgio Trobec this weekend at Alice Art
- Meet Giorgio Trobec at Alice Art Gallery this weekend
- Art In The Garden At Alice Art Gallery
- The Ruimsig Market
- The @Ruimsig_Run
- Ruimsig Farmers Market
- Movie Night Under The Moon
- Whiskey Evening
- Craft Class For Kids
Hillfox Market is part of the B&B Markets and can be found in Hillfox Value Centre. They are only open on weekends.
Venue Name:Hillfox Market
Cnr Hendrik Potgieter Road and Albert Street, Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort, Gauteng
Opening Hours:Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 4pm
Price Range:Free entrance