This market has been around since 1995 and offers a wide variety of goods. Here everything from delicious food to the latest gizmos to crafts and fresh produce can be found. Hillfox Market is also famed for their live free shows that keep shoppers entertained for hours.
To find out more about Hillfox Market click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Jozi Tese Festival 2018
- Domaine - JOZI Youth Dance Company
- Pokémon Picnic 2018
- Mandela Day At CLAW
- Companies That Deliver Alcohol
- Where To Eat This March 2018
- Maragon LEGO® Expo
- Meet Moody Cow
- Dermalogica Expands Its Footprint Across The Country
- DCF Family Fun Day
- Hire Your Dream Wedding Dress
- Win a Jonel Scholtz painting at Alice Art Gallery
Hillfox Market is part of the B&B Markets and can be found in Hillfox Value Centre. They are only open on weekends.
Venue Name:Hillfox Market
Cnr Hendrik Potgieter Road and Albert Street, Weltevreden Park, Roodepoort, Gauteng
Opening Hours:Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 4pm
Price Range:Free entrance