Yudhika Sujanani’s creation to escape and taste the finest coffee, tea and cake is named Holi Cow. The restaurant/ café is a reflection of eclectic taste and admiration for all things beautiful. Named after the sacred cow, mother of the world, as believed so in India, Holi Cow follows an akin philosophy of taking simple ingredients and transforming them into delicious meals that satisfy and hearten souls. The meals are freshly prepared all the time. The Holi Cow restaurant/ café is very homey and welcoming. One can look forward to a lovely meal as though they are in the comfort of their own home.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
- Calati - Mindful Triathlon
Holi Cow is located on Kingfisher Drive, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 14 reviews
Crab curry is on of my favourite curry dishes and I'm so excited to have found somewhere around the corner from my home that serves an awesome, super delish dish. I have had only takeaway from here...
David L Says:
We lunched here on a day when the proprietor, Yudhika Sujanani, was recording a programme for SAB3 TV and this may have made service slower than usual. However, we were given a lovely welcome, our...
Grant H Says:
really enjoyed my experience and have been back numerous times. Curry is really great and always fresh. Service above average and the owner is really sweet and helpful. Unlicensed so you can take...