Yudhika Sujanani’s creation to escape and taste the finest coffee, tea and cake is named Holi Cow. The restaurant/ café is a reflection of eclectic taste and admiration for all things beautiful. Named after the sacred cow, mother of the world, as believed so in India, Holi Cow follows an akin philosophy of taking simple ingredients and transforming them into delicious meals that satisfy and hearten souls. The meals are freshly prepared all the time. The Holi Cow restaurant/ café is very homey and welcoming. One can look forward to a lovely meal as though they are in the comfort of their own home.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Holi Cow is located on Kingfisher Drive, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 17 reviews
Just had my first Holi Cow crab curry takeaway. Awesome! Be warned, though. This dish requires a serious commitment from you. Set up some sharp knives, piles of serviettes or natlappies and lots of...
Bought chicken breyani take away for family and friends and felt embarrassed when we opened the packaging and found breyani cooked with horrible basmati rice. Rice was sticky and breyani looked like...
Walda N Says:
This is indeed the best restaurant I've been to in Johannesburg. The service, the food and the hospitality by the Owner is the best in town. Thank you Yudhika for always making us feel welcome at...