Yudhika Sujanani’s creation to escape and taste the finest coffee, tea and cake is named Holi Cow. The restaurant/ café is a reflection of eclectic taste and admiration for all things beautiful. Named after the sacred cow, mother of the world, as believed so in India, Holi Cow follows an akin philosophy of taking simple ingredients and transforming them into delicious meals that satisfy and hearten souls. The meals are freshly prepared all the time. The Holi Cow restaurant/ café is very homey and welcoming. One can look forward to a lovely meal as though they are in the comfort of their own home.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Coffee & Chocolate
- Jimmy Carr In Best Of, Ultimate, Gold, Greatest Hits
- Cartoon Network Live In S.A
- Avenue Q
- Alfred Adriaan in Dating Life
- Sinners & Saints Singles Party
- St Patrick's Day at Molly Malones
- Montecasino's Night Out For 2 Is Back With A Bang!
- James Grace Performs Live On The Main Theatre Stage
- Stark Raving Mark in Jozi
- Deep Fried Man in Good Taste 2.0.
- Hedwig & the Angry Inch
Holi Cow is located on Kingfisher Drive, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 19 reviews
Grant F Says:
We have had dinner their on 2 occasions, the second occasion included a cooking course, if you love curry this is a must go.
Holi Cow is thoroughly Indian and thoroughly authentic in its menu offerings. The decor and surrounds are delightful. The very approachable owner or one of the well trained staff are available to...
Just had my first Holi Cow crab curry takeaway. Awesome! Be warned, though. This dish requires a serious commitment from you. Set up some sharp knives, piles of serviettes or natlappies and lots of...