Amazing Mazes is a great way to spend time with the family and offers fun-filled activities for everyone.
The outdoor adventure venue offers a 90-minute giant maze to solve, general knowledge quizzes, which you can challenge yourself and the whole family.
Picnics are welcome on weekends and there is a refreshment kiosk on site for cold drinks, sweets, crisps and hot dogs. There are also a wide variety of restaurants nearby for those seeking ‘real food’.
The maze is appropriate for all ages and is as much fun for parents as it is for children.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- An Evening With Samthing Soweto
- Calling All Daredevils!
- Johannesburg International Mozart Festival
- Big 2017 Sporting Events
- Ultra South Africa 2017
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- Family Dining On A Budget
- Why Not Join A Sports Club In The City?
- Where To Find Festive Holiday Fun For The Kids This December
- The Cosmo Experience New Years Eve Party
- Five Aftercare Centres In Joburg
- Unusual Extramural Activities For Your Kids
Amazing Mazes is a fun-filled giant maize in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 72 reviews
Elizabeth R Says:
A definite must see, you kind of feel like Alice in wonderland :)* following the paths and finding the clues and answers , so educational , fun for the entire family and sure gets rid of the kids...
It is an interesting and fun venue. They could make it better with maintaining the facility better and paying attention to the customer experience. I have been twice and it was fun but once you have...
Diane J Says:
Such a lovely change for a family day out. The mazes are conbinded with a treasure hunt. You get a question sheet when you enter the maze and you need to find the answers while compleating the maze...