Amazing Mazes is a great way to spend time with the family and offers fun-filled activities for everyone.
The outdoor adventure venue offers a 90-minute giant maze to solve, general knowledge quizzes, which you can challenge yourself and the whole family.
Picnics are welcome on weekends and there is a refreshment kiosk on site for cold drinks, sweets, crisps and hot dogs. There are also a wide variety of restaurants nearby for those seeking ‘real food’.
The maze is appropriate for all ages and is as much fun for parents as it is for children.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Snuggle Buddies
- The 411 On Car Seats
- Most-Loved Local Kids' Clothing Brands
- Our Top Kids' Furniture Stores
- Where to Get Your Custom-Designed Wedding Dress Made
- Must-Know Local Fashion Designers
- Baby-Proof Your Home
- WIN Something Delicious From The Biltong Board
- Get Ready For "Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2" Heading To Cinemas This May
- 2017 Mother’s Day Lunches in the City
- Mommy Influencer: Chatting With Vanilla Blonde's Bailey Schneider
Amazing Mazes is a fun-filled giant maize in Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 76 reviews
Angela Helen D Says:
Creative day out for a family or group. Main maze changes every year. Maze had clues to find and puzzles to solve as you go. Best for middle school age kids or older to really participate in...
We enjoyed the trip here. Service was excellent and we had fun navigating through the maze. Was a great afternoon
Good place for adults and kids a like. Its a good party venue or for team building. The moonlight maze are a must