Hoyohoyo Chartwell Lodge offers catered and self-catering accommodation situated in Fourways, Sandton. The lodge offers an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities, too.
Units at the lodge feature a hot tub, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and a seating area. The rooms are designed with a modern finish, air conditioning and a flatscreen television are also included.
For dining, the lodge restaurant offers a breakfast buffet, à la carte and buffet style dishes. If you’re going for a day out of exploring the city, the lodge also provides packed lunches and special diet-friendly menus.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
Hoyohoyo Chartwell Lodge is located in Chartwell situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Nixon C Says:
This bed and Breakfast lodge provide an excellent setting for someone who love peace and tranquility. I stayed for two nights. Features full English breakfast, You have an option of a Single room or...
Peaceful and lovely sounds of nature. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stayed and would definitely return. We were able to have guests over who equally loved the...
On booking I booked a room with a spa bath upstairs room and separate seating area. Upon arrival I was given a room with a shower with one level. I was informed that unit 11 had 2 single beds and...