Hoyohoyo Chartwell Lodge offers catered and self-catering accommodation situated in Fourways, Sandton. The lodge offers an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities, too.
Units at the lodge feature a hot tub, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and a seating area. The rooms are designed with a modern finish, air conditioning and a flatscreen television are also included.
For dining, the lodge restaurant offers a breakfast buffet, à la carte and buffet style dishes. If you’re going for a day out of exploring the city, the lodge also provides packed lunches and special diet-friendly menus.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Hoyohoyo Chartwell Lodge is located in Chartwell situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 15 reviews
Nixon C Says:
This bed and Breakfast lodge provide an excellent setting for someone who love peace and tranquility. I stayed for two nights. Features full English breakfast, You have an option of a Single room or...
Peaceful and lovely sounds of nature. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We thoroughly enjoyed our stayed and would definitely return. We were able to have guests over who equally loved the...
On booking I booked a room with a spa bath upstairs room and separate seating area. Upon arrival I was given a room with a shower with one level. I was informed that unit 11 had 2 single beds and...