Humble Harry’s is a casual café/ restaurant deemed as the favourite in the neighbourhood to meet friends and family. Also a favourite for many to connect with clients or work colleagues with the advantage of free Wi-Fi offered. Humble Harry’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; booking is not particularly essential as walk-ins are welcome. The restaurant/ café is however available to book for children’s parties or larger group meetings. Humble Harry’s is family friendly, offers catering for any other events you may be hosting and should you wish for a take away meal as opposed to table service, all is humbly provided.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
Humble Harry’s is located at The Leaping Frog Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Humble Harry’s
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd, Fourways.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: 7h00 - 18h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
Great service ,always busy ,yummy good in an unpretencious environment.Great for all breakfast through to supper
Gavin G Says:
Many of our mates have recommended Humble Harry's which is only about 600 metres from where we live. I managed to finally convince my wife and our two daughters to try Humble Harry's for...
We had an amazing dinner on Wednesday night, which was complimented by truly professional and attentive service from Honest. Thank you for everything - we will be back!!