Humble Harry’s is a casual café/ restaurant deemed as the favourite in the neighbourhood to meet friends and family. Also a favourite for many to connect with clients or work colleagues with the advantage of free Wi-Fi offered. Humble Harry’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; booking is not particularly essential as walk-ins are welcome. The restaurant/ café is however available to book for children’s parties or larger group meetings. Humble Harry’s is family friendly, offers catering for any other events you may be hosting and should you wish for a take away meal as opposed to table service, all is humbly provided.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- A Sixth Week Has Been Added To The Blue Man Group Run In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
Humble Harry’s is located at The Leaping Frog Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Humble Harry’s
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd, Fourways.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: 7h00 - 18h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
I've been a few times for lunch and coffee but we decided to try out their Tues Date Night - your date eats free. The food is divine and huge portions too! The staff are friendly and attentive. The...
We have visited Humble Harry's a number of times over the past 3 months and have never been disappointed. The menu offers a lot of choice and great value. We will be back often!
We went for a Friday dinner. The restaurant offered a mixed cuisine ranging from burgers and pastas to a steak, typical South African. The food was average, so was the size of the portions and...