Humble Harry’s is a casual café/ restaurant deemed as the favourite in the neighbourhood to meet friends and family. Also a favourite for many to connect with clients or work colleagues with the advantage of free Wi-Fi offered. Humble Harry’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; booking is not particularly essential as walk-ins are welcome. The restaurant/ café is however available to book for children’s parties or larger group meetings. Humble Harry’s is family friendly, offers catering for any other events you may be hosting and should you wish for a take away meal as opposed to table service, all is humbly provided.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- Blue Man Group
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
Humble Harry’s is located at The Leaping Frog Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Humble Harry’s
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd, Fourways.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: 7h00 - 18h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Great little place for breakfast/lunch and a coffee/drink. Very friendly staff and owner, always see regulars there and nice well priced food. Great for a pop in and out.
Having had to wait ages the first time I ate at Humble Harry's Buzz shopping centre branch (their Tuesday Date night special - two eat for the price of one), I have had no similar problems since...
Great service ,always busy ,yummy good in an unpretencious environment.Great for all breakfast through to supper