Humble Harry’s is a casual café/ restaurant deemed as the favourite in the neighbourhood to meet friends and family. Also a favourite for many to connect with clients or work colleagues with the advantage of free Wi-Fi offered. Humble Harry’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; booking is not particularly essential as walk-ins are welcome. The restaurant/ café is however available to book for children’s parties or larger group meetings. Humble Harry’s is family friendly, offers catering for any other events you may be hosting and should you wish for a take away meal as opposed to table service, all is humbly provided.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Humble Harry’s is located at The Leaping Frog Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Humble Harry’s
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd, Fourways.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: 7h00 - 18h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 47 reviews
Nice vibe Good service Good Coffee I’d never been here before but left happy for sure. Loved the name and the atmosphere - I would recommend this for friends or business lunches
We haven't been to Humble Harry's for a while an visited recently for dinner. As always the food was very good an portions generous. Be advised that everything is freshly prepared so you may wait a...
Garth d Says:
The Buzz centre is great. Friendly service. Bit slow at time and could be better trained. But food makes up for it. Burgers awesome and Pork belly is amazing. Definitely recommend for a visit.