Humble Harry’s is a casual café/ restaurant deemed as the favourite in the neighbourhood to meet friends and family. Also a favourite for many to connect with clients or work colleagues with the advantage of free Wi-Fi offered. Humble Harry’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner; booking is not particularly essential as walk-ins are welcome. The restaurant/ café is however available to book for children’s parties or larger group meetings. Humble Harry’s is family friendly, offers catering for any other events you may be hosting and should you wish for a take away meal as opposed to table service, all is humbly provided.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
Humble Harry’s is located at The Leaping Frog Centre, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Humble Harry’s
The Leaping Frog Shopping Centre,
Cnr William Nicol Drive & Dr. Mulbarton Rd, Fourways.
Opening Hours:Monday & Sunday: 7h00 - 18h00, Tuesday - Saturday: 7h00 - 22h00
Price Range:R100 pp
Type of Cuisine:Café
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 44 reviews
Les H Says:
Absolute Bargain! If you book in advance for Saturday evening, you get a free starter to share for two and a bottle of wine- either white or red! We had the pork belly roast which was well prepared...
Great food, within a decent price range, very nice atmosphere and good service! The meals are generous and satisfying, without paying an arm and a leg. We were all extremely happy with our meals...
Gavin G Says:
Tuesday Date Night is proving to be very popular. We were three couples and had to wait a bit in the queue as they do not take bookings on a Tuesday night. The manager welcomed and greeted us and was...