Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 570 reviews
Christelle W Says:
We stayed here for one night but we really enjoyed it. The service was great, the food was delicious and the ambience lovely. One could almost forget you're in Johannesburg. The gardens are beautiful...
Dorcas O Says:
Hyatt is accessible and positively predictable. You know you will find comfort you can trust and food you can stomach. Therefore a very safe bet for business trips. It has several areas where you can...
This is a really nice hotel. Nice staff, good food, really clean and the spa is really great to relax after a long flight and a long day of work. I had a massage at the spa and enjoyed the hot tub...