Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Kingsmead Book Fair 2018
- Annual All Black Everything Major League Birthday Bash
- Where Do Joburg Executive Chefs Hang Out
- Car Boot Sale At Rosebank Sunday Market
- The Greatest Corner In Joburg
- Rosebank Art And Craft Market
- Disrupted Landscapes At Rosebank
- Chef Profile: Marnus Scholly Of Clico Hotel
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 777 reviews
The hotel accepted and confirmed our reservation for a room with 1 King Bed. On check-in we were casually informed only rooms with 2 single beds were available and the hotel was fully booked. After...
The room was ok, but no frills, its prety much the same thing as you would get in a city lodge except you paying double. There was only one little bottle of water in the room, the minibar was totally...
I spend a night at this hotel and it was good. Check-in was relatively fast, while the rooms were clean and comfortable. The hotel infrastructure was quite complete with swimming pool and a decent...