Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – July 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 666 reviews
Jackie M Says:
Our extended family visited South Africa, and we reserved 5 rooms at the Hyatt over multiple days. It was an amazing trip, the staff was outstanding, the hotel exceptional. Our rooms were...
Staying at the Hyatt Regency Rosebank is always a good nice. Their events and banqueting staff also make hosting a meeting here a good experience. The location is ideal with connections to the...
Loved this place so much. the place condced for meetings. The location is also good because when it comes to going back to the Airport, you one can not have problems if it happens that you want to...