Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – April 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 634 reviews
Great Hyatt service @ great location. Highly recommended. The food is heavily seasoned otherwise great restaurants. The staff Are friendly. Club Regency isn't bad at all. The food varieties...
Carla L Says:
Stayed overnight for a workshop. Conference facility was neat and comfortable. Food was lovely. Staff was helpful and my room was spacious, bed was really comfortable. Also in terms of convenience...
graham a Says:
We where in the Rosebank mall it was quite late so most of the restaurants where closed or closing so we popped into the Lobby lounge in the Hyatt,We ordered two Cafe Latte @ R 40 each came with two...