Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – October 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 708 reviews
I have stayed at this Hyatt hotel on multiple occasions and have always been very satisfied with my time there. Very professional and courteous staff. Excellent location right next to a mall complex...
Was here for four days on business. Our sessions were held at the hotel conferencing centre on first floor. Excellent facilities, bitings, and clean washrooms. Very close proximity to Rosebank mall...
josef v Says:
I've been staying in Johannesburg for over 20 years, and find that Rosebank is now my preferred location over Sandton, with the ease of the Gautrans train, Uber service and all the restaurants and...