Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 602 reviews
Called hotel reservations late afternoon to book a special deal. Advised by reception lady that the best deals were available on a "walk in" basis and took our name. We arrived at 19:00, as...
Decided to stay here due to work, the property had only cakes and pastries for evening hours when other Regency lounges I have been to had more choices of Cold and Hot Food. We decided to order room...
This is the worst five star amongst 100+ hotels I have stayed in till now. This is the first hotel where the front desk/guest services takes at least 15 minutes in picking up the phone. The Aircon in...