Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – December 2017
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 741 reviews
Adeline C Says:
It was our first time in Johannesburg and we had been advised by colleagues from South Africa to stay in the Rosebank area. The Hyatt Regency property here is on par with all the other properties...
Ylenia M Says:
I recently stayed at the Hyatt on a business trip and also used one of their meeting room facilities to host a client event. I was impressed about the level of attention and dedication brought by...
Conveniently situated immediately adjacent to Rosebank Mall, this was an excellent choice for a quick trip through Jo'burg. Rooms were large, comfortable and well maintained (though the bathrooms...