Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- First Thursdays – March 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
- Canada's Best
- Starbucks Sessions feat. Stogie T, Johnny Cradle and Motif
- oneNINEone’s Sumptuous Kitchen Party Is Back!
- Techno'ly Thursdays
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 621 reviews
E A Says:
Overall the hotel was good. Please be careful at the ATMs near the hotel. Several people had the credit card Compromised which is a common problem in Johannesburg. The mall was fantastic and the...
I stayed in room 525, which I believe is a standard room with a king size bed. The room was pretty basic with no view to speak of, but was very clean and had good air conditioning. Sleep quality was...
Stayed at the Hyatt for two days on March 1st and 2nd. From the airport pickup and drop, check in & out and the Regency club facilities were all great. Although booked in a club room, I opted for the...