Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Fly Fishing Film Tour
- The Pantry Market at Keyes
- Live Music At Milk Bar Rosebank
- The Dirt On Talking Art at Keyes
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- NYE With Mesh
- The Rosebank Christmas Night Market
- The Union Bar Gets All Gin'd Up
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Saigon Suzy Is On Her Way To Rosebank
- Celebrate Secretary’s Day At Clico
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 759 reviews
I visited the bar this evening after having been a few times before for a nice post-Grillhouse drink. Despite being a Monday night with perhaps a total of 8 customers at the bar, and 5 members of...
ryan b Says:
Beautiful hotel in a nice area. The hotel has everything you need such as pool, gym, spa, etc. It is a fancy hotel that is fairly affordable as well. Highly recommended it. Also close to many shops...
The hotel was very nice, with spacious rooms and friendly staff. Wide choice at breakfast, sweet and savory. Only problem - we once had dinner at the local restaurant and it took ages to get a few...