Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Meet, Eat & Repeat At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Father,s Day
- 19th Encounters Documentary Festival
- "Millennials" An Instagram Exhibition
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- European Film Festival 2017
- Take A Breather With The Weekender Special at Hyatt Regency Johannesburg
- First Thursdays – August 2017
- Exhibition Opening: A Pile Of Stones
- Hello Xmas! Toodles 2016!
- Don’t Miss The Summer Sale At Rosebank Mall
- Holiday Fun For The Kids At Rosebank Mall
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 687 reviews
I have stayed at this hotel more than half a dozen times. Each time I find myself willing this establishment to b better and each time....nah. Something (or several things) goes awry and I am left...
Arriving at the hotel with my significant other, we were greeted by friendly valet staff who offloaded our luggage & parked my car in the under ground parking. Checking in was very easy & within...
We traveled from Victoria Falls to Johannesburg to get ready to head back home and it was my 50th birthday. My mom felt bad that we would be spending so much time travelling so she splurged on a...