Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is a 5-star luxury hotel in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurants and spa facilities.
The rooms of the hotel are spacious with African inspired décor and distinctive architecture overall. All rooms are air conditioned, have satellite television, an iPod docking station and a work desk.
The Ndau Lounge serves special pastry guests can enjoy after a rich buffet breakfast. The hotel’s oneNINEone Restaurant and chic lobby lounge serve fine wine and international cuisine. The Amani Spa offers a range of treatments guests can enjoy during their stay.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Get The Hottest Gadgets At The Tech Expo!
- Ladies who Wine
- Starbucks Sessions: Rocktober Edition
- Wine And Fine Food Evening
- The Art and Science of Marble – Evolving
- Tantalise Your Tastebuds At The Zone @ Rosebank’s Food Court!
- Experience The Artisanal Coffee Culture At The Zone @ Rosebank
- Enjoy Coffee And Foodie Faves At Milk Bar
- Explore Rosebank
- Southern Guild Johannesburg Opens With Exhibit
- Marble Brings Open-Flame Cooking To Rosebank
- Keyes Art Mile
Hyatt Regency is located on Oxford Road in Rosebank.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 536 reviews
Susan J Says:
We were advised this was a good area of the city, were just stopping overnight to recover from our long flight from the UK before a four hour transfer south for a week's horse riding holiday. The...
We stayed for 5 days in our first trip to Africa. We had a suite with a connecting room for our two children. Extremely large suite area great for spreading out. Superb stay and service including...
Lesley C Says:
Comfortable hotel in great location. Fully equipped accommodation with luxurious rooms. Restaurants, coffee places and shopping complex close by. Great for stopover. Excellent breakfast buffet and...