Hyde Park Corner prides itself on a unique tenant offering, boasting 130 leading speciality retailers. Five hundred of the world’s foremost international brands can be found within this landmark shopping centre. Since its opening in 1969, Hyde Park Corner has established itself as the Grande Dame of South African retail, with a fashion-conscious outlook. It regularly hosts exhibitions, fashion shows and exclusive product launches. To find out more about Hyde Park Shopping Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Clicks BabyClub #MeetUp
- Women's Day - Pop and Shop and Game
- Celebrate Women's Month With The Girls At The HealthyFood Studio
- Winter Acoustic Music Festival
- Mamba Republic
- Spoil Yourself At The Lorenzi Winter Sidewalk Sale
- Field Market - June edition
- MMSA Fun Fair - 2017 (Anand Mela 2017)
- Magic Mike Express
- China Homelife and China Machinex Fair
- South Africa: The Next Six Months' Breakfast
- World League hockey players to visit Gauteng this August
Addressing the evolving requirements of the high-end shopper, Hyde Park Corner has set the standard for fashion-conscious boutique shopping.
Venue Name:Hyde Park Corner
Corner William Nicor Dr. and 6th Rd, Jan Smuts Avenue, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 - 15h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 34 reviews
I love this shopping center it has relevant shops and does not get packed beyond. Also visited the exclusive books with a great view
We really enjoy this Mall,many higher end shops as well as many different shops. Lots of lovely Restaurants,beautiful.
Joy M Says:
This shopping center is fabulous, always clean. Staff in most shops are very professional and you can find a lot of upmarket goods here.