Addressing the evolving requirements of the high-end shopper, Hyde Park Corner has set the standard for fashion-conscious boutique shopping. Hyde Park Corner prides itself on a unique tenant offering, boasting 130 leading speciality retailers. Five hundred of the world’s foremost international brands can be found within this landmark shopping centre. Since its opening in 1969, Hyde Park Corner has established itself as the Grande Dame of South African retail, with a fashion-conscious outlook. It regularly hosts exhibitions, fashion shows and exclusive product launches.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
- La Senza Sandton City To Launch Brand-New Concept Store
- Has Anyone Been To The New Signature Lux Hotel Yet?
- Belle's Patisserie Is Just The Place For All Your Cake And Indulgence Needs
Hyde Park Corner is located on Jan Smuts Avenue.
Venue Name:Hyde Park Corner
Corner William Nicor Drive and 6th Rd, Jan Smuts Avenue, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 - 15h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 35 reviews
Geoffrey B Says:
I often stay at the Southern Sun Hyde Park hotel which is attached to this centre. I don't consider it to be a mall as it is relatively small but it is great to walk around and has a variety, albeit...
I love this shopping center it has relevant shops and does not get packed beyond. Also visited the exclusive books with a great view
We really enjoy this Mall,many higher end shops as well as many different shops. Lots of lovely Restaurants,beautiful.