Addressing the evolving requirements of the high-end shopper, Hyde Park Corner has set the standard for fashion-conscious boutique shopping. Hyde Park Corner prides itself on a unique tenant offering, boasting 130 leading speciality retailers. Five hundred of the world’s foremost international brands can be found within this landmark shopping centre. Since its opening in 1969, Hyde Park Corner has established itself as the Grande Dame of South African retail, with a fashion-conscious outlook. It regularly hosts exhibitions, fashion shows and exclusive product launches.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Sandton City & Nelson Mandela Square Lights Up With Cheerful Festivities This Christmas!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Beauty Swop – Beauty Expo Johannesburg
- Sandton City Takes Family Fun To The Next Level With A Brand-New Area
- Don't Miss The Sandton City Nintendo Switch Pop-Up Zone!
- Michelangelo's Exec. Chef To Lead SA To Olympic Gold
- Seven Reasons Why You Need To Visit Sandton City This Month
- Whisky & Spirits Live
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With SA Guide-Dogs
- But First Dessert @ Krunch
- Get Inspired At Leaderex
Hyde Park Corner is located on Jan Smuts Avenue.
Venue Name:Hyde Park Corner
Corner William Nicor Drive and 6th Rd, Jan Smuts Avenue, Sandton, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 - 15h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Can not fault Hyde Park for its locality and convenience. Brilliant and reserved setting to meet colleagues for coffee and lunch.
The centre is wonderful and parking is easy even though it’s popular and busy The stores are great and it has a fabulous array of shops. There are lots of restaurants and they are top class.
Everything close early in Johannesburg. It’s only 8:30 pm. Search in TripAdvisor, nothing open. Checked with hotel reception and told me try Hyde Park Corner. Few minuets walk and we were there. Only...