Hyde Park Corner prides itself on a unique tenant offering, boasting 130 leading speciality retailers. Five hundred of the world’s foremost international brands can be found within this landmark shopping centre. Since its opening in 1969, Hyde Park Corner has established itself as the Grande Dame of South African retail, with a fashion-conscious outlook. It regularly hosts exhibitions, fashion shows and exclusive product launches. To find out more about Hyde Park Shopping Centre click here.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Trends To Look Out For At Design Joburg
- Don't Miss Out On Joburg's Newest Decor & Design Show – Design Joburg
- The Arnold Classic Africa 2017
- Healthy (Chocolate) Eating For The Kids This Holiday
- Free The Night 17 – U18
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- StrEAT Food & Comedy Festival
- Saint Paddy's Day Bush Pub Run
- Sandton Craft Beer Fair
- H.O.T. Day Out
- Piccolo Mondo Offers A Fine Dining Experience You Cannot Miss!
- The Sir James Woodlands Masquerade
Addressing the evolving requirements of the high-end shopper, Hyde Park Corner has set the standard for fashion-conscious boutique shopping.
Venue Name:Hyde Park Corner
Corner William Nicor Dr. and 6th Rd, Jan Smuts Avenue, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196.
Opening Hours:Monday - Saturday: 09h00 - 18h00, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10h00 - 15h00
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 32 reviews
Joy M Says:
This shopping center is fabulous, always clean. Staff in most shops are very professional and you can find a lot of upmarket goods here.
Bongie K Says:
I am not a mall person but this is one of the great malls, it has a wide selection of restaurants, boutique stores which carry international luxury brands, it has has one of the most comfortable...
Kevin F Says:
This small upmarket mall has a limited choice of stores so does not have great variety. But has a pretty good selection of restaurants. Nice place.