IL Localino is an ideal Italian spot, situated in a reasonably quiet and secluded area. Italian Cuisine is the order of the day and you can enjoy it in a café style setting, with an indoor modern yet rustic garden décor.
Their dishes range from great traditional pastas, tapas, gnocchi and pizza – all prepared the true Italian way! It is great for a relaxed casual lunch.
Pairing the owners’ inspiration and joint experiences of having lived abroad, especially from travelling in Italy, IL Localino serves authentic Italian food.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- For A Dining Experience Like No Other – Sky Dining @ Higher Ground
- Treat Yourself To Some French Delights At Coachman's Inn
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- Surf’s Up Joburg, Tiger’s Milk Restaurant & Bar Has Come To The City!
- Maharaja Restaurant
- The Best Of Bryanston
- Celebrate The Festive Season At The Magical Moonlight Markets
- Foodies, Meet Panettone Café
- Lady Grace
- Food And Wine at Nicolway Bryanston
- Women's Day Health And Wellness Promotion
IL Localino is situated at Hobart Grove Centre in Bryanston.
Venue Name:IL Localino
Hobart Grove Centre, Corner of Hobart & Grosvenor Roads, Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Opening Hours:Tuesday- Saturday: 11h30 - 21h30, Sunday: 11h30 - 15h00
Price Range:R450 for two
Type of Cuisine:Fine Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
Natalie M Says:
Wonderful way to spend our wedding anniversary. Fantastic food. Loved the banting type starters and sides. A little bit pricey but worth it for a celebration. Will definitely be back!
Imagine my disappointment when I arrived to find that this wonderful restaurant had closed down :-(( so sad, wonder what happened to this truly amazing personal restaurant.
Il Localino is an unassuming italian restaurant with good food. Prefer the seating on the patio. The waiting staff are very friendly and helpful. Pizza's and steak are very good. Good spot for a...