The Indaba Hotel, Conference Centre and Spa blends conventional business elements perfectly with a relaxing country hospitality atmosphere. From the venue you can access OR Tambo International airport and main highways quite easily.
The venue consists of 24 multipurpose conference venues that can accommodate 2 000 people in total. There are also banqueting facilities that accommodate up to 500 people. The venue is best known for hosting matric dances, wedding receptions and business conferences, among other things.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rooftop Salsa
- Drive-In At Huddle Park
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Jozi Kids Talk Heritage, Food and Fun
- SHF's Clearance Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
- Snow White - The Ballet
- Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon 2017
- WIN: #AddPringles To Every Occasion
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- Jake Gyllenhaal Inspires In New Movie, "Stronger"
- Must-Have Braai Gadgets
- Heritage Tours In Gauteng
The Indaba Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa is located in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 533 reviews
My wife and I stayed here for one night after a long flight from the UK before we travelled to Kruger National park. The room was spacious and had all the usual amenities. The grounds are lovely to...
The hotel is huge with and very "green" with huge trees etc. You will experience issues with food if you eat halaal or vegetarian as there is cross contamination in he kitchens. Ample and safe...
David B Says:
Stayed for one night, found the staff very friendly and polite. Nice setting. Rooms comfortable. Food was nice. Complex easy to get about.The boma had a good selection of food at the buffet, hot...