The Indaba Hotel, Conference Centre and Spa blends conventional business elements perfectly with a relaxing country hospitality atmosphere. From the venue you can access OR Tambo International airport and main highways quite easily.
The venue consists of 24 multipurpose conference venues that can accommodate 2 000 people in total. There are also banqueting facilities that accommodate up to 500 people. The venue is best known for hosting matric dances, wedding receptions and business conferences, among other things.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
The Indaba Hotel, Conference Centre & Spa is located in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 442 reviews
Won't be staying at Indaba any time soon. The was no hot water in the mornings and the cold water was a disgusting poo like color. Place need a major Reno. Though the staff was nice, pity about the...
Chris B Says:
Stayed here early December for three nights. 2 comfortable king sized beds in our room for both myself and my wife so we had one each! The buffet breakfast was a rather good selection and was...
True value for money. I would recommend this hotel and spa to couples looking for a weekend of rejuvenation and relaxation. The staff and venue at Indaba truly exceeded my expectations. The food...