A subtle-brush stroke of African grace and charm, nestled in the rough hues of true highveld beauty.
Allow yourself to escape from the dull & drudgery of Johannesburg and let your wedding dreams become a reality.
The perfect place to say “I do”
The Indaba Hotel has four Wedding Venues which can accommodate both a large and smaller weddings. Have a look at their website for more details.
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
Indaba Hotel is located in the Fourways area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 518 reviews
Kareena I Says:
I am so impressed with the service we received from the Indaba. I booked a lunch at Epsom Terrace for my boyfriend's birthday and an overnight stay with spa treatments the following day. The staff we...
Refilwe K Says:
The hotel needs a revamp but the staff are friendly and the service is good. The rooms need a modern touch. Maybe new bath tubs. The vicinity is beautiful, the well kept gardens and the clean pool...
By Johannesburg standards, this is an old hotel. When Africa's richest square mile (aka Sandton) was plots and small holdings, when the action was in downtown Joburg CBD, this unassuming country inn...