A subtle-brush stroke of African grace and charm, nestled in the rough hues of true highveld beauty.
Allow yourself to escape from the dull & drudgery of Johannesburg and let your wedding dreams become a reality.
The perfect place to say “I do”
The Indaba Hotel has four Wedding Venues which can accommodate both a large and smaller weddings. Have a look at their website for more details.
- John Vlismas – The Good Racist
- Evita - The Musical
- Joburg, Get Ready For The Oyster, Wine & Food Festival At Montecasino This September
- Women's Day Picnic
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
Indaba Hotel is located in the Fourways area of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 548 reviews
As a result of a previous Tripadvisor rating of Indaba, we were contacted by Sharon Thom, who kindly offered us a Complimentary night with Indaba, including Dinner at Chief's Boma and Buffet...
Nice hotel, lots of bungalow style rooms scattered around a fairly large area. Room where very nice, everything you would expect. We ate dinner in the Chiefs Boma which is a buffet style...
From the accommodation, service, beautiful grounds/setting, Mowena Nite Spa, meals, and staff - we could not fault anything - a most enjoyable weekend stay and highly recommended! We booked in for...