InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers is excited to bring you the next in the range of gastronomically decadent food and beverage pairings in partnership with Joburg.co.za, Tabasco and The Ceres Beverage Company. It is out with the boringly passé and in with some exciting new combinations…..
The time has come to ravish your taste buds once again with our latest offering that would bring even King Ferdinand II of Aragon to his knees…
Las delicias de España!
Our Spanish delicacies will include pairings of traditional Tapas (with some South African flair of course) and Patrón ultra-premium tequila as well as a glimpse of the splendid repertoire of Collective São Gabriel (CSG) luxury beers – just because we can.
Yes indeed… a decadently double-dare pairing for your enjoyment at the Atrium restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel.
Date: Friday 23rd October 2009
Time: 19h00 for 19h30
Venue: Atrium Restaurant (Ground Floor, InterContinental Johannesburg Sandton Towers)
Cost: R275.00 per person, includes sampling of Patrón Reposado, Patrón Anejo and Patrón XO Café with the traditional tapas below to create an unforgettable 4 course menu to be washed down with some CSG Gabriel PILS, CSG Rafael White Ale and CSG Marquês Amber Ale and of course Ceres Sparkling will be on offer.
Please send your name, email and phone contact details together with the number of people you would like to book for. A confirmation of reservation will be sent back to you with banking details and only once the amount has been paid will the booking be confirmed. For any queries follow the links alongside.
Squid and olives
Roasted spare ribs
Pinchos de Verdura
Chocolate and chilli ice cream
- Introducing Joburg's Choice
- Cheap Isn't Always Good When It Comes To Insurance
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- Silverstar Is Where The Romance Is This February
- The Top Hip Hop Venues In Joburg
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun – Extreme Sports For Kids
- The Quirkiest Stationery To Get You Ready For School
- Nautical Adventures At The Vaal
- Mountain Biking In The Vredefort Dome
- River Rafting Down The Vaal
- The Best Waffles In Town
- SafarEye Team Up With Gautrain To Save Our Rhinos