Intundla is situated an easy 30 minute (29km) drive north-east of Pretoria, nestled in the beautiful Bobbejaansberg Mountains. The lodge is built around a large, private dam stocked with black bass. There is a bar at the waterside and a swimming pool on the bank where guests can enjoy sundowners, watch the countless species of birds, or party the night away.
Intundla Game Lodge look forward to assisting you in making your very special day a memorable occasion. One of the benefits of their wedding package is exclusivity and thus accommodation is included.
– Hire of the chapel and reception venue for the time agreed
– Accommodation for guests: 34 rooms, 68 guests all sharing
– Breakfast the following morning for all guests sleeping over
– Administration costs
– Assistance in co-ordination, planning and execution of function
– Table linen and linen napkins
– Full table set-up, including crockery, cutlery and glassware
– Silver-plated ice buckets
– Brides will have the honeymoon suite available to prepare for the day (only applicable for evening weddings)
– The chapel and its contents
– Standard furniture and equipment
– Cake knife available on request
– Table Numbers and Menus for the tables.
– All staff – waiters, barmen, etc.
– Square tables which seat 8 people at a time. (1.4 x1.4)
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Wedding Menu (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner)
– Floral arrangements, transport and displays
– Napkin holders/Serviette rings
– Table plans and name cards
– Reverend or Minister
– Welcome drinks after the ceremony
– Chair covers
– Any additional décor or linen not stipulated in the Wedding Package
– Hiring of specialised equipment