Irene Dairy Farm is a picturesque gem that nestles between the cities of Pretoria and Johannesburg. A visit to this old-style dairy farm is an absolute must!
You will find a Dairy Shop that sells certified raw milk – it is one of the last places to do so. The old gallon buckets of fresh farm milk are a sight unique to Irene. The Shop also has a wide range of cheeses, cakes, rusks and other fresh fare – including unique and luxurious thick cream which can’t be found anywhere else.
For further details click here.
- Enjoy Summer Fun In The Sun At Destination Irene!
- Spring Is In The Air At African Pride Irene Country Lodge!
- Don’t Miss These Winter Warmers at African Pride Irene Country Lodge & Camdeboo Day Spa
- The Little Field Mouse Market
- Mystery Ghost Bus Tour
- Celebrate Mother’s Day 2016 The Irene Way!
- Join The Easter Excitement With Destination Irene!
- WIN A Romantic One-Night Stay For Two At African Pride Irene Country Lodge
- Plenty Of Family Fun At Destination Irene!
- Celebrate Heritage Day At Destination Irene!
- Smuts House