IT Corner is the perfect base of operation for creative, innovative, vibrant, young businesses and professionals like freelancers, creatives, consultants and mobile workers to plug in, work, network and have a unique cup of coffee at the same time.
This cool, urban location in the heart of Melville, Johannesburg is the ideal environment to connect with like-minded individuals. Our café is ideal for today’s professionals; with free internet access, on-site tech help, online backup, web hosting and design, and depending on what you need, separate areas for reflection and creativity, a meeting room to host clients and a hub for mingling.
- Pablo House Guest House
- The Federal Turns Into La Stalla
- Mootee Bar Is Melville's strangest Drinking Hole
- Love Me So Is Joburg's Hottest Ramen Bar Yet
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Your Must-Try Restaurants For October 2017
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
Coffee, A4 double sided copies and free wifi. The IT Corner is a cafe with a technological twist.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 13 reviews
Elfriede W Says:
We went there for breakfast and it was really nice. The staff were super friendly. The food was delicious and value for money. Affordable prices and really not expensive. Big variety of food on the...
The sandwiches were fresh and portion quite large as was the shakshuka eggs .......never mind anything else the mint tea was 👌👌👌👌
This is a fabulous place to have meetings and to get work done. The space is open and well ventilated and the seating is very comfy. Coming from Cape Town is so nice to find an IT cafe where the...