Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Special In Store This Mother's Day
- Marvellous Creations Is Hitting Jozi Sweethearts By Storm
- Snuggle Buddies
- A Techno Experience Not To Be Missed!
- Festival of Ales – Beer, Wine, Cider and Medieval Festival
- The Box Comedy @ P.O.P Art Theatre
- Discovery 947 Rhythm Run
- The Girl On The Train
- The Hottest Tech Gadgets For Kids
- Varsity Open Days
- Things Are Warming Up This Autumn At Silverstar
- Family-Friendly Holiday Spots Around South Africa
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Lovely , beautiful, sophisticated, culturally, historically and very friendly. It was one of a kind experience. This is a place where you can go and have a very relaxed time with you partner, for...
Stephen b Says:
We had 1 night left in South Africa and wanted to visit and see first hand the history of Soweto. The Hotel is in the centre of it all and a tour of Soweto on our last day in Joberg was fantastic...
chichi n Says:
In the middle of the historically important Soweto, this hotel advertises itself as a 4 star hotel but in reality, it is not. The WiFi did not work while I was there, breakfast options are...