Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Rumours Rocks For Saints
- The First LoCrate Picnic
- St Stithians Open Air Cinema
- The DLSHCC Highland Gathering 2017
- Soweto Camp Festival 2017
- Riding For A Future Without Tuberculosis
- Easter Night Hunt
- Hey Baby Boutique Fair - Joburg 2017
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Temporary Road Restrictions For 2017 J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- Don't Miss SHF's End-Of-Season Clearance Sale!
- Off The Beat ‘n Track
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 39 reviews
Lovely , beautiful, sophisticated, culturally, historically and very friendly. It was one of a kind experience. This is a place where you can go and have a very relaxed time with you partner, for...
Stephen b Says:
We had 1 night left in South Africa and wanted to visit and see first hand the history of Soweto. The Hotel is in the centre of it all and a tour of Soweto on our last day in Joberg was fantastic...
chichi n Says:
In the middle of the historically important Soweto, this hotel advertises itself as a 4 star hotel but in reality, it is not. The WiFi did not work while I was there, breakfast options are...