Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- 1920 Portuguese Restaurant
- Restaurante Parreirinha
- La Campana
- Calisto's Portuguese Restaurant
- Hanging Out With The Coolest Guys In Whisky
- The Coolest B & B in Melville: Life On 3rd
- Make Your Gift A Little More Personal With Thomas Sabo
- Experience A White Christmas This Year With KLM!
- Colour In The Sun Joburg
- 4th Sedibeng Summer Festival
- Randlords New Years Bash
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
What a beautiful place,what rubbish management. We waited 3 hours for a check in,got late for a major event. Still don't have a room as I post. Had to share a room with 8 other people so that I could...
On arriving there were renovations done to Freedom square and the entrance to the hotel obstructed. The room had a double bed, a balcony (that was dirty and not cleaned recently) a small writing room...
Leanne D Says:
I have had the privilege of staying at the Soweto Hotel on Freedom Square on a number of occasions. The hotel has gone out of their way to accommodate my company's requests for breakfast packs at...