Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF Has Something Extra Special For You This Valentine’s Day!
- Celebrating V-Day With The Arbour Cafe's New Menu
- A Family Experience Like No Other At Emperors Palace
- Secret Sunset Vol. 3 – Pretoria
- Timo ODV at Arcade Empire
- Francois van Coke – New Album Launch
- Valentine Tango
- Don't Miss Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert This April!
- The Beeld Holiday Show 2017
- Le Movie Club at The Bioscope
- ColourFlux - Jennifer Morrison
- The Joburg Prawn Festival
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 38 reviews
Stephen b Says:
We had 1 night left in South Africa and wanted to visit and see first hand the history of Soweto. The Hotel is in the centre of it all and a tour of Soweto on our last day in Joberg was fantastic...
chichi n Says:
In the middle of the historically important Soweto, this hotel advertises itself as a 4 star hotel but in reality, it is not. The WiFi did not work while I was there, breakfast options are...
What a beautiful place,what rubbish management. We waited 3 hours for a check in,got late for a major event. Still don't have a room as I post. Had to share a room with 8 other people so that I could...