Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- Don’t Miss Out On SHF’s Clearance Sale At The Ferndale Gallery
- Get Excited For The Chinese New Year At Emperors Palace
- Park Acoustics - January 2017
- The Music Run 2017
- Vanilla Sunday
- Rocking For Rhinos presents Our Last Night
- Large On The Lawn - February
- Large On The Lawn
- A Trip To The Orient Without Leaving Johannesburg
- Rooftop Yoga
- Friday Fiesta At Katys Palace Bar
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 37 reviews
chichi n Says:
In the middle of the historically important Soweto, this hotel advertises itself as a 4 star hotel but in reality, it is not. The WiFi did not work while I was there, breakfast options are...
What a beautiful place,what rubbish management. We waited 3 hours for a check in,got late for a major event. Still don't have a room as I post. Had to share a room with 8 other people so that I could...
On arriving there were renovations done to Freedom square and the entrance to the hotel obstructed. The room had a double bed, a balcony (that was dirty and not cleaned recently) a small writing room...