Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- Prawn & Beer Festival
- Reviewing The Hyatt Regency Kitchen Party
- Dermalogica Heads To Cresta!
- Check Out The Brand-New Belle's Patisserie Bluebird Store!
- Joburg Cocktail Festival
- Afropunk Fest Joburg 2017
- The East Rand Show 2017
- Important Details About The Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge
- Tequilla On Trend: Where To Get Your Agave On In Jozi
- What You Need To Know About The New Fourways Mega Mall
- 'Tis The Season For Christmas Markets – 2017
- Top Country Restaurants Around Johannesburg
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 42 reviews
issy s Says:
The view from our room was of Soweto township, which we appreciated very much. I have run 3 Soweto marathons, passing the hotel every time and always wanted to sleep there. It is clean, the staff...
An excellent stay and a good way to introduce overseas visitors to SA. The hotel is beautifully decorated with high quality artwork. I would just have love to see better service in the restaurant...
One has to be concious that this hotel is special, part of an important community project. You may encounter electric power loss for example, as part of the experience. Rooms are simple, clean...