Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- First Up On Our Team's #NoRegrets2018 Challenges, Rameez Jumps Off A Bridge!
- Biogen Valentines Night Trail Run
- Future Park At Silverstar
- Joburg, Entries Are Now Open For The 2018 Discovery Get Active Weekend in Cape Town!
- January Night Market
- Beat The Bad Breath Before Valentine's Day With Nova Breath
- Help Us Build Our Joburg.co.za App
- Editorial Internship
- Share The Love With Cadbury P.S. This Valentine's Day
- Plan B Dessertery Comes To Rosebank
- Sushi On Fire – Some Of The Best Sushi In Joburg!
- Flight Centre Has Beach Break Deals You Don't Want To Miss
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 43 reviews
khanyisile Z Says:
No management to resolve their own issues. We booked the property as it stated it has internet access and we had none the entire durationof our stay. We will never go to that property again...
issy s Says:
The view from our room was of Soweto township, which we appreciated very much. I have run 3 Soweto marathons, passing the hotel every time and always wanted to sleep there. It is clean, the staff...
An excellent stay and a good way to introduce overseas visitors to SA. The hotel is beautifully decorated with high quality artwork. I would just have love to see better service in the restaurant...