Be captivated by the Jazz Maniac’s amazing dining and events options. The Soweto Hotel’s restaurant, The Jazz Maniac is named after a prominent musical group of the 1950’s and can host 60 guests in comfort. The venue features live jazz music by local musicians on request. Taste Mama’s cooking, with its soulful traditional cuisine.
- A Special Offer For Our Readers At Parc Fermé!
- SHF's End-Of-Season Sale Is Back With Up To 75% Off Selected Items
- Snow White - The Ballet
- Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon 2017
- WIN: #AddPringles To Every Occasion
- Unleash Your Influence With Gilan Gork's Masterclass At The Maslow
- Jake Gyllenhaal Inspires In New Movie, "Stronger"
- Must-Have Braai Gadgets
- Heritage Tours In Gauteng
- The Gardens Of St Christopher Open Garden With Guide Dogs SA
- Crafters Fair @ Emperors Palace
- Jozi's Favourite Smokehouses
- Skincare Products for Moms-To-Be
The Jazz Maniac is a restaurant which serves South African Cuisine at the Soweto Hotel.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 40 reviews
One has to be concious that this hotel is special, part of an important community project. You may encounter electric power loss for example, as part of the experience. Rooms are simple, clean...
Lovely , beautiful, sophisticated, culturally, historically and very friendly. It was one of a kind experience. This is a place where you can go and have a very relaxed time with you partner, for...
Stephen b Says:
We had 1 night left in South Africa and wanted to visit and see first hand the history of Soweto. The Hotel is in the centre of it all and a tour of Soweto on our last day in Joberg was fantastic...