With several unique seating areas to choose from (like couches and low tables in a screened off outside area, to the more traditional sit-down sections, and even an upstairs section for wine tasting), Jenda Food and Wine Bar caters for everyone. The menu is ideal for sharing, making it a perfect venue for friends and/or families. They have a range of delicious snacks suitable for the South African palate. Their range includes dry wors, toasted cashew nuts, a selection of meaty sliders, and so much more. Not only is their food amazing, Jenda has stunning cocktails, champagne and of course gorgeous wine.
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Don't Miss These Exciting Highlights At Montecasino!
- SimStar presents Ibiza Calling @ Adrenaline Cafe Fourways
- The Ultimate Show with Jacaranda FM
- FundEX 2017
- French Bastille Day
- Lord of the Dance: Dangerous Games Returns To South Africa This August!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
Jenda Food and Wine Bar is located in Montecasino, situated in the Fourways area.
Venue Name:Jenda Food and Wine Bar
Cnr of William Nicol and Witkoppen Rd
Opening Hours:Monday – Saturday: 10h30 - 12h00 Sunday: 12h00 – 00h00
Price Range:R125 pp
Type of Cuisine:Casual Dining
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 36 reviews
Larissa R Says:
What a wonderfull way to end your day with a sundowner at Jenda. Had the Litchi Mojito and it was Fantastic!! Also nice and relaxing vibe!! Will come back anyday.
Albert V Says:
Weave been to this wine bar before and the service and food was excellent. Last night my wife and I went there for dinner and we were really disgusted with the service. Our snacks where brought to us...
William G Says:
We came to the restaurant for pre dinner drinks and snacks and was impressed with service and quality of food. Well worth visiting when going to Montecasino area.