Created by the brainpower behind Dukes Burgers, the Jo’Anna Melt Bar brings gourmet food, design and the pub experience together. The Melt Bar is so called Jo’Anna for its reference to the Eddie Grant song and it is all about JOZI HOPE. Keeping with the scene in trendy Melville, this urban Jozi bar attracts many hipsters, foodies and artists alike. The concept of ‘The Melt Bar’ means that almost everything is served with grilled cheese on it. However, they also offer a unique combination of high-end cuisine and traditional pub food. This is the perfect for a pub lunch or dinner, or to meet up with some friends and grab a drink. The upbeat and creative vibe promises a throwback to beautiful Joburg, with the spin on hopeful new and trendy.
- #SINGLE Valentine's Party
- Light & Joy Holistic Fayre
- Hell's Kitchen – Melville's Very Own Speakeasy
- Meet Mighty Monk – Jozi's Nitro-Infused Cold Brew Coffee Company
- Silent Disco Yoga
- Perron Opens In Melville
- A Culinary Guide To Melville
- The Great Eastern Food Bar
- Must-Visit Shops In Melville
- Design And Lifestyle Stores In 44 Stanley
- Fashion Boutiques In 44 Stanley
- Halloween ComicFest
Jo’Anna Melt Bar is located on 7th Street in Melville.