The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery.
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 963 reviews
Etienne R Says:
Such a pity that the place is so badly managed and run down. It can be great but no effort by vendors or staff, leaves one very dissapointed. What was once a great place is now well just sad to see.
The Joburg Zoo's atmosphere is very refreshing and ecstatic, the breeze from animal smell and freshness of the surrounding sends one to tranquil. The habitant animals boosts the Southern Africa of...
If you love the outdoors and enjoy seeing rare and beautiful animals then the zoo is the place to go. It allows you to take a long walk and enjoy fresh air. the animals are all beautiful and zoo is...