The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery. For more details visit their click here
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
- Open Moonlight Tour At Joburg Zoo
- The Zoo Trot at the Johannesburg Zoo
- Get Clued In On The Escape Room Craze
- CLUED IN Escape Room
- EMSTT - New Lifestyle Resolution
- The Foyer Coffee Shop
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
Venue Name:Joburg Zoo
Jan Smuts Avenue, Parkview, Johannesburg, 2193
Opening Hours:Monday to Sunday and Public Holidays: 8:30am to 5:30pm, last entry 4:00pm
Price Range:Adults: R75, Children: R46, Pensioners: R46, Students (student card to be produced): R46
Type of Fun:Family Fun
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 939 reviews
It was a good experience for us. The zoo has not been well maintained over the years in my opinion. Most of the animals were moved to other spots due to maintenance.
The Joburg Zoo is a great day out with your little one(s). And it gives many stories to tell when it's bedtime. My boy loved his first visit (and so did I!). It's time we take him back again. They...
Come and experience some of the amazing sites of s a including the animals s a have together with how they can be Educative to your kids knowlegde.