The Joburg Zoo is open to the public seven days a week – including Christmas, New Years and Easter holidays. It houses over 320 species of animals, totalling about 2 000 animals. They offer a number of different tours and you can even explore the zoo’s active nightlife by taking the night tour. Bring along your family and a picnic basket, and enjoy the scenery.
- Mother's Day Concert At Joburg Zoo
- Rameez's February #NoRegrets 2018 - The One Step At A Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- One Step at a Time Cancer Warrior Walk
- Tree Of Light
- Picnic Paradiso with #PiP
- The Johannesburg Bach Choir Winter Concert
- ** UNLIMITED GOLF ** Membership @Parkview Golf Club
- Get Fit At These Outdoor Gyms In Joburg
- moyo Melrose Arch & Zoo Lake are the Perfect Destinations For Cele's
- Natural Hair & Beauty Festival
- Zoo Hospital Run And Walk
- Parkview Junior School Garden Fun Day
Joburg Zoo is one of the most popular local tourist attractions, situated in the leafy northern suburb of Johannesburg.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 1031 reviews
Donovan M Says:
Still a fascinating day out with lots of walking. Animals look well cared for. Great with friends and family.
Thoroughly enjoyed the family day. Our family ranged from the youngest (4 years old) to the eldest (67 years old). Animal species were amazing to see. Definitely a must see experience.
Karin K Says:
What a awesome place!!! A Whole day of fun and not at all expensive. My husband did not pay entrance fee because it is his and the zoo's birthday month. And the service at the reataurant in the zoo...