If you haven’t quite made your mind up about what you would like to eat between Japanese, seafood or grills, then John Dory’s the perfect restaurant for you to go and weigh the options. John Dory’s is a casual family restaurant that welcomes anyone and everyone! So if you are sushi lover, there is a vast range of sushi options. But if you like your fish cooked, them you can order a classic fish and chips, among other seafood options. If you are not in the mood for fish at all, there are chicken and beef grill options for you. And if you want a little bit of everything, you can definitely have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- This Is Your Last Chance To See The Blue Man Group In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
John Dory’s is a franchise restaurant and can be found throughout SA. This particular one is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 95 reviews
5 adults for dinner, fish & chips, calamari tunes main, calamari starter & chicken liver starter, plus side salads. Fish arrived dry in a pan, no chips. Calamari main, fried, thick dry batter on the...
It is tradition that my family and I go to this restaurant when I am heading back to the UK that evening and I have no wish to change it, as I always look forward to the seafood. The prawns are...
Thirusha V Says:
We have been to John Dory's at Monte Casino a few times. The service and food has always been wonderful. The Outdoor seating , upstairs seating & inside seating are all great - we have tried them...