If you haven’t quite made your mind up about what you would like to eat between Japanese, seafood or grills, then John Dory’s the perfect restaurant for you to go and weigh the options. John Dory’s is a casual family restaurant that welcomes anyone and everyone! So if you are sushi lover, there is a vast range of sushi options. But if you like your fish cooked, them you can order a classic fish and chips, among other seafood options. If you are not in the mood for fish at all, there are chicken and beef grill options for you. And if you want a little bit of everything, you can definitely have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
- Leo Sayer LIVE In Concert
- A Sixth Week Has Been Added To The Blue Man Group Run In Joburg!
- Love Factually With Alan Committie
- Stars From The Apollo
- Joburg, This Is Your Last Chance To See The Great Moscow Circus!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
John Dory’s is a franchise restaurant and can be found throughout SA. This particular one is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 89 reviews
We where well received and offered drinks quickly. The wine portions where generous and we had some sushi. The sushi wasn't bad although the restaurant look a bit messy and sad. We the ordered...
Annalien d Says:
We enjoyed a late lunch at John Dory. Our waitress (Diana) went out of her way to cater for all our needs. The food was fresh and delicious. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Monte Casino...
An empty restaurant should have been an alert, but it was early evening. However the sushi ordered left a lot to be desired. Flavourless and bordering on over frozen and poorly defrosted.