If you haven’t quite made your mind up about what you would like to eat between Japanese, seafood or grills, then John Dory’s the perfect restaurant for you to go and weigh the options. John Dory’s is a casual family restaurant that welcomes anyone and everyone! So if you are sushi lover, there is a vast range of sushi options. But if you like your fish cooked, them you can order a classic fish and chips, among other seafood options. If you are not in the mood for fish at all, there are chicken and beef grill options for you. And if you want a little bit of everything, you can definitely have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Win The Chance To Discover The 'Wonders' Of The World With Design Quarter & Club Med
- Jonathan Roxmouth – The Musicals in Concert
- Parker's Comedy & Jive
- The Crafters & Food Market @ Cedar Square
- Caravela Portuguese Festival
- Gentlemen, Enjoy A Man's Day Out At Montecasino With A Guy Thing
- The St Petersburg Ballet Theatre Has Added An Additional Performance To Their Season
- Shakespeare’s Hamlet At Montecasino
- The Original Cast Of “RENT” Reunites For A 10th SA Anniversary Concert
- Priscilla Queen Of The Desert, The Hit Musical, Makes Its SA Debut
- Defending The Caveman
- Fourways Hop On Hop Off Pub Crawl
John Dory’s is a franchise restaurant and can be found throughout SA. This particular one is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 101 reviews
fran h Says:
Being a regular i was disappointed at recent visit 18-6-17 due to poor service. I ordered a bottle of wine for 4 pax. Waiter wearing a red and white football jersey proceeded to slosh the whole...
We came out for the first time to John Dory. Thought the food is too die for...to our horror...all our orders were wrong, the food came cold and you guys weren't even busy. The service was shocking...
Mark B Says:
Nicely positioned on the square of Montecasino, Suburban North Johannesburg. Food pricing is very reasonable and the service is good. Wine list is limited yet very well priced. The patio is kept...