If you haven’t quite made your mind up about what you would like to eat between Japanese, seafood or grills, then John Dory’s the perfect restaurant for you to go and weigh the options. John Dory’s is a casual family restaurant that welcomes anyone and everyone! So if you are sushi lover, there is a vast range of sushi options. But if you like your fish cooked, them you can order a classic fish and chips, among other seafood options. If you are not in the mood for fish at all, there are chicken and beef grill options for you. And if you want a little bit of everything, you can definitely have it all!
Have you been here? Rate and review your experience below!
- Plan Your Next Trip At This Year’s Travel Expo
- The Great Moscow Circus Dates Have Been Extended By Popular Demand!
- Pink NYE @ The CLUB
- For One Day Only, Get 30% Off Selected Seats For The Great Moscow Circus!
- The Design Quarter Portobello Festival
- The Fourways BLOCK PARTY ft Kyle Watson
- Champagne Fridays
- Jingle All The Way To Montecasino’s Christmas Village
- Christmas Village
- Women's Health Fit Night Out
- BlackSteer Is Back In Town
- The Stall Artisan Night Market
John Dory’s is a franchise restaurant and can be found throughout SA. This particular one is located in Montecasino, situated in Fourways.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingBased on 85 reviews
went out as a family, to John Dory.. my daughters sauce in which they make the platter was terrible, burned. We mentioned it to the waiter, he replied he would inform the chef! No refund on the meal!
Very formulaic fish restaurant. Poorly cooked, greasy. What else can be said. Fish was dry, cannot recall the starter as it was so memorable ;-)
Yusuf T Says:
I've had pleasant experiences at John Dorys however this branch comes in a little short. Had dinner here after theater show at monte casino. Found the service very slow and the food quality below...